এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: District Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Resource Integration Centre (RIC) is a national NGO since 1981 in Bangladesh. RIC is going to implement Shongzog project- aims to increase use of access to Post-Partum Family Planning (PPFP) and to improved coverage & timing of PNC among First-Time Parents (FTPs) between 15-24 years of age. The project is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and technical support will be provided by Save the Children International in Bangladesh. The project`s implementation areas will be 2 upazila kabirhat and Companigonj upazila under Noakhali district. RIC is seeking application from the potential candidate for the below mentioned positions:
- Job Location: Kabirhat and Companigonj upazila, Noakhali District.
- The detailed job descriptions will be found at
- Masters in Social Science.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- In total 5 years work experience among which at least 3 years in managerial position related to health rights project
- Minimum of Seven years’ experience in working with GoB health and Family Planning sectors.
- Fluency spoken and written in English language is essential
- Able to drive Motorcycle and having valid driving license.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the public health systems/GoB health and Family Planning systems and National Health Service strategy of Bangladesh.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and experience with developing working relations with government, civil society and other development partners.
Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Location: Kabirhat, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 00:48:09 GMT