চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: District Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Contract Duration: Initially for 01 Year with possibility of further 2 years depending on the performance and funding availability.
- Job Summary: Prottyashi, A social development organization has been working for the development of disadvantaged population of the country since its establishment and currently is going to implement a project to ensure safe, orderly and regular migration for the returnee migrants, migrant workers, potential migrants and their family members with the funding and technical support of Helvetas Bangladesh. Prottyashi invites applications for the vacant position titled- District Coordinator for “Strengthened and Informative Migration Systems (SIMS)” Project.
- Reporting: District Coordinator will report to Project Manager. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with his/her peers, project teams and organization`s other priority teams. S/He must be able to communicate with other teams and units both program and operational of the organization.
- Supervise PO’s and Upazila Coordinators’ activity under respective working district and provide continuous guidance to the team for ensuring quality programme implementation / field operations timely
- Responsible for regular field/ Upz visits and provide guidance for improvements of field activities for ensuring better outcome of project
- Organize and facilitate training, meeting, discussion session and workshops at district level with relevant stakeholders
- Regularly communicate & develop liaison with district level stakeholders (GO, NGOs, Prvt sector and legal aid orgs) for ensuring required coordination, advocacy and networking etc.
- Maintain regular correspondences with project officials (at district and field both) for necessary coordination and develop periodical report & shared to Project Manager regularly
- Undertake M&E function as required
- Provide support and monitor the implementation of project activities according to the workplan and scheduled timeline.
- Supervise all the other project staffs through maintaining regular communication with the project staffs and conducting regular field visit.
- Maintain communication and coordination with major travel agents at the district level to ensure safe migration process for the targeted population.
- Prepare monthly progress report with the cooperation of other project staffs and submit to the Project Manager.
- Monitor project activities through regular visit in the field to ensure quality of the project deliverables and mobilize the field staffs.
- Provide technical support to the direct beneficiaries in case of arising any complication in the field.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in any discipline from any reputed university preferably in sociology, social welfare, law.
- At least 6 year(s)
- At least 06 years of professional experience in national or international organizations at the management level including 2 years of working experience in promoting safe migration within this period.
- Technical Skills:
- Must have professional writing and speaking capacity in English and Bangla, i.e. monitoring report, field visit report, event report, case study/story, press release, content writing, etc.
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Able to take decision in a timely manner, priorities and multi-task work seamlessly
- Monthly Net Salary will be 47,500 BDT
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Admissible benefit such as provident fund & Festival Bonus.
Expected salary: 47500 per month
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 07:41:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!