চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Document Control – Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
- Frequently conduct document audits confirming they are current and accurately reflect recorded evidence.
- Work with auditors to maintain the documentation as per ISO standard.
- Conform to company enforced specifications and document control procedures.
- Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
- Retrieving files for other employees and customers when needed.
- Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department.
- Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
- Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
- Develop the documentation procedures so that they are standardized as per ISO.
- Sound knowledge of EDMS (Electronic Document Management Systems)
- Control over documentation, modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole lifecycle
- Collaborate and communicate with managers and project leaders
- Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Documantation, Document Controller, Document Processing
- 1 or 2 years’ experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
- Female candidates are preferable.
- Training on Document controlling would be preferable.
- Training on QMS ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge of document management systems like SharePoint, MS Office, DocuWare Cloud, Rubex.
- Proficiency in document capturing systems like CAPSYS Capture and Xerox DocuShare.
- An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficient use of MS Office
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.