এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Engineer (Civil)
Job description: Job Context
Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) started its journey in 1988 with a noble vision to stand in solidarity with the poor and marginalized. Being a peoples` centered organization, ESDO envisioned for a society which will be free from inequality and injustice, a society where no child will cry from hunger and no life will be ruined by poverty. Near about three decades of relentless efforts to make this happen, ESDO has embraced new grounds and opened up new horizons to help the disadvantaged and vulnerable people to bring meaningful and lasting changes in their lives. During this long span, ESDO has adapted with the changing situation and provided the most time-bound services especially for the poor and disadvantaged. A community focused and people centered approach has been adapted by ESDO while consideration was given to the national policy and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as its guiding principle. ESDO is one of the most dynamic organizations expanding its development interventions across 273 upazilas under 49 districts of Bangladesh covering over 10 million poor and vulnerable people.
- The position of Engineer Civil will be responsible for planning and implementation the civil work of the organization.
- Planning, estimating and designing
- Develop monthly and quarterly plan on priority basis and following the organization approved plan of activities.
- Responsible for hardware related procurement and tender procedure.
- Ensure quality of all the field level hardware implementations
- Plan for the water-sanitation hardware options in the community based upon the demand.
- Follow strictly the approved budget for the relevant hardware activities in the project.
- Assist the community selecting the water and sanitation options and feasibility study for the selection.
- Ensure proper implementation interventions of the project by monitoring and supervision through frequent Site visit.
- Conduct sessions in the community on operation and maintenance of the hardware structures.
- Will be responsible for all relevant procurement for the project hardware activities and engaging contractor where applicable following ESDO procurement policies and complying organizational/donor guidelines.
- Coordination and Reporting
- Prepare respective technical report and technical progress report as per organization requirement and guideline.
- Comply with ESDO policies and practices (child protection, HR, gender responsive safeguarding, health and safety, gender, and other procedures.
- Work at office
- At least Diploma in Civil Engineering
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At Least 03 years of experiences in designing, planning and managing rural small scale infrastructure, facilities installation and maintenance.
- Excellent experience at Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to deal with GO & NGO and other service providers.
- Willing to drive Motorcycle and should have valid driving license
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 20000 (Monthly)
- After successful completion of 01 year probation period, ESDO`s own salary matrix will be entitled.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, D/A according to ESDO policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 20000 per month
Job date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 05:53:57 GMT