এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Executive Assistant, Integrated Development Programme
Job description: Job Context
Job Location : BRAC Head Office
- Maintain all sort of communications of Director of Community Empowerment Programme (CEP) and Integrated Development Programme (IDP) with other programmes.
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences, workshops, etc. for the Director. Prepare minutes and summaries of actions to be taken; tracking of progress on planned actions and follow-up with concerned persons/department.
- Maintain all communication matters with quality related to all programmes, departments of BRAC and outside BRAC wither GO, NGO offices while needed.
- Assist and perform in strategic and administrative activities whenever delegated by the Director.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence/mails/packages etc. and ensure their timely response and distribution.
- Preparing presentations, documents, briefing papers, meeting minutes, proofreading, editing and drafting memos, circulars etc. for best representing the programmes among the key stakeholders.
- Maintain appointments, update e-calendar regularly, check attendance and arrange meetings ,conference, workshops in collaboration with others (internal and external) as per Director’s plan and, occasionally, travelling with Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Arranging visits, logistics, international travels, visas and accommodation according to Director’s plan.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments. Participate in the sectorial and programmes meeting as required and provide administration & secretarial supports.
- Review and verify bills from programmes for Direcor’s approval /signature and following up for supporting information/documents.
- In Close collaboration with other support staff create and maintain filing systems, continual review of filing system to ensure information is up to date and efficient. Maintain confidential files and documents for the Director and will ensure its full security and confidentiality.
- Follow up and keep track of assigned KPIs of the Director and/or portfolio and share as and when required.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Masters’/ Bachelors’ from any discipline.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Experience Requirements
- Minimum 02 Years’ experience as Admin officer/ Executive Assistant/ Strategic Assistant
- Additional Requirements:
- KNOWLEDGE: Professional communicating skill in English and Bangla.
- SKILLS: IT Skills, MS word, Excel Skills, Power point with excellent typing skills (both Bangla and English).
- COMPETENCIES: Teamwork, Communication, Moving forward in changing environment.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others as per policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 04:25:50 GMT