এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- The Centre for Disability in Development (CDD) is a not for profit organization established in 1996 to develop a more inclusive society for persons with a disability. CDD is simultaneously educating the development stakeholders & community in how to be more inclusive whilst also enabling persons with a disability to participate in society by strengthening their leadership and providing them with essential rehabilitation & other supports.
- CDD is one of the most renowned organization in the field of disability inclusive development. CDD`s work in Bangladesh is supported by international and national donor agencies/development partners. CDD offers an inclusive, amicable and respectable work environment.
- The Ramon Magsaysay Award (Asian version of the Noble prize) has been awarded to it`s Executive Director in 2010. In 2018, CDD was recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as one of the best organizations working on disability and development issues.
- CDD is looking for Field Coordinator underStrengthening Resilience in South and South-East Asia by Integrating Risk Management, Social Inclusion and Socio-Economic Development project from November 2020 to October 2023.
- Develop and coordinate field level operations to ensure adequate and efficient service delivery to project participants.
- Coordinate the training and capacity enhancement of persons with disabilities, their organisations, disaster management committees, volunteers, mainstream DRR and CCA practicing organisations etc
- Prepare monthly, quarterly activity report of project for organization
- Collect case stories and prepare event reports in due time
- Ensure proper supervision, coordination and monitoring in the field
- Participate in different level GO-NGO meetings
- Organize different day observing event related to disability, disaster etc.
- Ensure proper utilization of budget and prepare bill vouchers of all expenses
- Establish and maintain good relations with people of local administration, government and non-government organizations especially with DPOs & CCA practicing NGOs.
- Represent CDD when liaising with government authorities, local authorities, and other organisations in the project area
- Maintain regular communication with CDD head office
- Ensure safeguarding of women, children and Adult-most-at-risk
- Carry out any duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Work at office
- Master’s degree in disaster management, development studies, social science or related field
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proven experience of working in the field of DRR and CCA
- Experience in working at coastal area
- Proficiency in English (read, spoken & written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and skills on IT.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills with the team, line-management and stakeholders
- Good understanding on persons with disabilities, gender and social inclusion related issues.
- Able to take initiative, self-motivated/independently working
- Valid Driver’s License, able to ride a motorcycle in rural environment.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Tk. 48000 – 54000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Prorara basis bonus
Expected salary: 48000 – 54000 per month
Location: Bagerhat, Khulna
Job date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 06:48:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!