এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Programme Quality Specialist (M&E)
Job description: Job Context
- The position is to lead and provide full support to execute the DME process and products in the assigned APs on the DME business. The position will contribute to accomplish all the DME events/tasks within the stipulated time frame with quality and also contribute to strengthening WV Bangladesh DME systems and products in light of DME Policies, standards, and guidelines. Also, the position will lead & provide M&E support to programs and projects and roll out appropriate M&E systems to strengthen DME functions. This position is also responsible to build the capacity of WVB and Partners staff on DME for the smooth function of Program Quality Assurance.
- The position will provide guidance and support with tools to assess & monitor the quality of outcomes, outputs, and activities of TP and CESP at the AP level. It will measure and report Strategy KPIs, assist in adapting AP-based monitoring tools, data management system, and reporting. Support community in developing community-based monitoring tools and systems. Build capacity of community and partners, Upazila, and AP team on DME functions. This position will contribute to executing baseline and evaluations and assisting the organization in management and use the performance information for decision-making and resource allocation. It also conducts different assessments/studies or research to capture performance/lack thereof or different development status for program enhancement. It will contribute to facilitating lessons learned, Annual Community Review & Planning (ACRP) workshop to support learning agenda. Analyze and share information & reports to relevant stakeholders for effective and efficient program implementation and decision making. This position is responsible to support an effective community engagement process and measure how effective it is in creating ownership of the community in the development process. Contribute Child Well-Being Report preparation, model-based study, targeting, impact study, research, etc. Ensure compliance with Partnership Standard, Policies, and Child Wellbeing Outcomes. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure data quality, validate data, conduct data audits, quality assurance, and report.
- To play the lead role in designing the quality of AP plan and PNS projects as necessary.
- To ensure the quality implementation process of TP and CESP.
- Monitor AP plans and execute M&E business plan as per standard timely.
- Support in staff capacity building of WVB staff, partner/ partner’s staff, and stakeholders on M&E
- Capture and ensure authenticity, validity, and reliability of data.
- Contribute to developing digital M&E system and show competency ineffective execution of Digital M&E System.
- Lead in ensuring all monitoring and evaluation data is sending to Support Office/donor on time using Horizon
- Conduct data analysis using statistical functions and perform different statistical tests for significance regularly to support APC/AP team in programmatic decision making.
- Reporting with high-level data presentation, report review, ensure report quality.
- Facilitate and assist to conduct program/ project monitoring and support AP/APC team in data use/monitoring findings
- Take the lead role in conducting baseline, evaluation; documentation of lessons learned, best practices, and study.
- Establish and functional Community-Led Monitoring & AP-based Monitoring System; adopt monitoring tools and flow of information management system to ensure monitoring and support TP learning agenda. Ensure all DME events documentation, analyze information, and support management through providing necessary analysis and information for decision making.
- Ensure AP level data auditing, validation, maintain accuracy, reliability, relevancy, and quality through field visit
- Prepare quality of DME processes and products and share DME products/reports with different level stakeholders
- Coordinate within AP/Upazila, respective Area Program & Technical Program team, internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate to ensure Annual and Semi-Annual Report preparation and submission for approval using Horizon.
- Contribute to proposal development for Grants/PNS.
- Support in effective community engagement and partnering at the AP/AP level
- Ensure quality of community engagement process to build ownership in the development process of partners and community
- Support in conducting Partnership Health Check and track progress in partnership
- Build capacity of AP staff and community on community engagement
- Support internal and external departments as required.
- Technical support to DME & program staff to ensure the quality process of annual community reflection and planning at the AP level.
- Support PQA to develop/update integrated NO M&E system and functional at field level based on learning.
- Provide technical support to facilitate/contribute to developing/review guidelines; contextualize tools and approaches; ensure translation of tools and testing before disseminating to field for mass use.
- Support AP staff to review & produce the quality of AP and TP annual reports as per partnership standard.
- Support execution of M&E-related guidelines, DME mandate, standards, and policies.
- Conduct capacity building of program staff for implementing baseline & evaluation appropriately.
- Conduct baseline and evaluations of Technical Programs by APs internally and external sources.
- Ensure M&E relevant documents are available related data/products at AP level to use NO level CWB reporting.
- Provide support to produce CWB report as per partnership guideline and support to share the report with relevant stakeholders to get actionable feedback/comments to make a final report.
- ork closely with other team members of PQA and other NO departments particularly SCM for hiring consultant and analysis of proposals, P&C for recruitment, and departments as and where support required.
- Support and guide community engagement processes aiming to develop community plans and its execution.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in relevant social science/statistics combined with multi-sector and cross-functional skills acquired through formal education and work experience.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Sound knowledge and skill in developing and establishing effective M&E system of TPs and CESP at program area level.
- Demonstrated competencies in Program design regardless of funding sources.
- Have skill in conducting baseline and evaluation design document and lead the events to perform as per schedule with quality.
- Knowledge of DME systems, processes, methodology, and tools.
- Must have knowledge of various responses and development in sectors and interventions such as shelter, WASH, food, health, livelihoods, education.
- Have skill in communicating with different stakeholders.
- Proven staff management competencies.
- Have skill and experience in working with partners in the DME field.
- Should be able to multitask and to work with minimum supervision.
- Guide programmatic reflection and learning.
- Requires good interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have skill and experience in writing baseline and evaluation reports.
- Have experience conduct small studies independently.
- Have knowledge and experience dealing with digital data collection, analysis, and reporting system
- Experience in the design and facilitation of training programs.
- Should have excellent data analytical skills.
- Should have working experience with vulnerable community people and engage them in developing different community engagement process
- Experience working in a cross-cultural environment; value diversity and ability to invest in people.
- Commitment to life-long learning.
- Understand the vision, mission, and core values of World Vision.
- Creative, innovative, and able to take the independence of action when required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the M&E field in NGO or INGO.
- Experience in a Leadership position.
- World Vision experience.
- Cross-cultural experience.
- Experience in mainstreaming new concepts into action initiatives.
- 40% field travel is expected.
- Must be able to interact with diverse groups.
Dinajpur (Dinajpur Sadar)
Tk. 65000 – 70000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 65000 – 70000 per month
Location: Dinajpur, Rangpur
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 03:34:11 GMT