এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance & Admin Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Building Economic Resilience of Community Women to Covid project
- Marie Stopes Bangladesh is affiliated with Marie Stopes International (MSI). MSI delivers quality family planning and reproductive health care to millions of the world`s poorest and most vulnerable women in 37 countries. Marie Stopes Bangladesh delivers family planning, safe MR and sexual health services fulfilling the mission of children by choice, not by chance in Bangladesh.
- MSB is looking for a Finance & Admin Officer, Building Economic Resilience of Community Women to Covid project to provide administrative, financial and logistical support. The position is on contract basis till 31st December 2021. It will be based in MSB`s Head Office, Dhaka and will require field visit.
- Prepare budget, Monitor the project office, bank accounts and petty cash fund to maintain an appropriate cash position;
- Prepare monthly fund request and ensure the submission on the trend and expected experience;
- Prepare bill, vouchers in accordance with donor, organization policy and other relevant document;
- Preparation of monthly financial report, Prepare /Review the monthly finance Budget Expenditure Summary (BES) the budget analysis report and to keep the trend of the expenditure according to the approved budget;
- S/he should be known about Bangladesh Tax & VAT law, Bangladesh Accounting Standard.
- Supervises and monitors Project office record keeping of store management, office maintenance. Inventory Management, FF&E Items and its report preparation and ensure the accurate record keeping of those.
- Ensure the smooth operation of Inventory Management System of Project office.
- Audit the store periodical to ensure the physical balance compiles with Inventory Status Report (ISR)
- Genre Check/ review/ ensure purchase request/ requirement in compliance with the approved budget for all kinds of procurement. Collect quotation, arrange tender, and prepare Bid summary, COP and work orders as and when necessary according to the MSB procurement policies and procedures
- Ensure the quarterly procurement as per approved budget and procurement plan.
- Coordinate with the field staff and assist them to resolve administrative/ financial problems within shortest possible time.
- Coordinate and liaise with GOB/NGOs as when required.
- Candidate should have M.Com/ MBA degree . CMA/CA Partly qualified or CA(CC) will be given preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 05 years experience in similar position in renowned organization (Preferable INGO/NGO).
- Expert in Excel and Fluence in English and familiarity with the use of financial software. SUN is preferable.
- Competitive salary & benefit packages will be offered for deserving candidate as per policy.
Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 05:54:57 GMT