এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance & Administration Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
Helvetas Bangladesh is hiring Finance and Administration Coordinator under Aparajita Project for effective and efficient financial accounting and control; sound financial planning and forecasting of allocated project resources; monitoring and capacity building of Partner NGOs` financial management; maintaining government`s & organizational rules and regulations i.e., government approvals, taxation, procurement, and audits.
- Establish and ensure proper financial management and accounting processes in management of Aparajita project as per Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation’s policies and procedures as well as national legal requirements and internationally accepted accounting standards.
- Ensure all accounting records and supporting documentation for all financial transactions are maintained in a systematic order and a safe and secure condition under the custody of the organization.
- Maintain effective control over cash and bank (ensure that cash in hand and bank reconcile with accounting records), and ensure that the project and partners’ funds are well managed and that adequate funds are available to meet the organization’s responsibility; execute all necessary financial accounting activities and checks, assuring complete and correct allocation of costs and time, and ensure that internal and external financial reporting complies with the relevant financial standards and regulations.
- Be the lead reference point on all financial matters of the project, including formulating financial strategies of the project receiving direction and supporting from Project Director to assess implications of financial issues. Manage & review procedures for processing income, payments, payroll, monthly, quarterly and year end accounting, bank and cash management, advances and loans and financial policies and procedures. Ensure effective data and knowledge management of all financial data.
- Facilitate and guide necessary teamwork in carrying out daily tasks (cash disbursement, receiving cash, maintaining bank book, payment through banking channel, fund transfer to other operational account etc. ensure team accountability and smooth team functions.
- Lead the development and consolidation of budget and financial forecasting of Aparajita project and support to budget holder to ensure budgetary compliances of Helvetas and donor’s as when required basis.
- Comparative analysis of the consolidated budgets and expenditures with comments for correctness and improvement and prepare ad-hoc basis management report as when required in terms of efficient utilization of project funds.
- Keep budget holders updated on any budget changes, keep appropriate trail for final budget.
- Provides oversight functions and advice budget holders in the submission, consolidation and preparation of timely monthly and quarterly budget requests, budget modification as needed.
- Conduct analysis, periodic/monthly review of financial information in line with donor approved budget and regulations; monitors and evaluates issues and concerns, new opportunities related to financial policies, systems and procedures to support quality implementation of the program and optimal service delivery; and recommends appropriate courses of actions to address the same.
- Systematically undertake on-site visits to review, analyse and report on partner compliance of all relevant financial transactions that fall within the purview of Partnership Agreement and policies.
- Administer and strengthen financial management, accountability and capacities of partners in accordance with the Helvetas partnership policy. Maintain administrative control records such as commitments and expenditures; initiate administrative actions related to the following: general financial information, payments and procurement transactions
- Ensure that partner NGO relevant staff members are adequately trained and oriented for their roles e.g. by analyzing staff training needs, organizing the delivery of training or coaching, coordinating the sharing of experience; train staff and partners especially in financial management and monitoring consultation with project Director.
- Concurrent with financial review, monitor and report on partner internal control systems, certify the partner expenses reports and make recommendations for partner fund release.
- Support program team implementing the program activities smoothly and efficiently in line with ProDoc.
- Analyse and ensures accounting systems, policies and procedures, audit standards, local laws, generally acceptable regulatory standards and compliance to donor regulations are being followed.
- Ensure all types of report related to NBR and NGOAB are being submitted in timely manner like monthly VAT &TAX report, six monthly withholding tax return, 108 &108A, FD2,3,6 annual progress report etc.
- Ensure timely completion of audit of Aparajita project in consultation with Head of Finance and Project Director, and finalize FD-4 report with auditor in time to avoid any delays of NGOAB fund clearance
- Ensure accurate deduction of TAX and VAT and timely submission to the govt. treasury to ensure compliance.
- Prepare revised FD6 and ensure the correct mapping of the NGOAB budget and donor budget; ensure the timely release of the fund preparing FD2 & FD3 as per NGOAB requirement, respond any quarries raised by NGOAB; keep liaison with the government liaison advisor to ensure the NGOAB Compliance.
- Work at office
- Graduation certificate(s) in accounting and/or finance related. CA or MBA in Accounting will get preference.
- Minimum 10 years’ of working experience in finance and admin at I/NGOs environment.
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience.
- Knowledge of efficient financial management and planning, auditing, govt. compliance, partnership management.
- Able to operate MS Word & Excel, and financial management software
- Honest; approachable, flexible, dynamic worker with high team spirit.
- Fluent in English, Bengali native speaker.
- Above requirements are flexible for qualified women candidate.
- We will offer the contract up to December 31, 2022 with a very competitive salary (range BDT./- 1,60,000/- to 1,80,000/-) based on the length of relevant experiences. The salary offer will includes Monthly Gross, Festival bonus, PF, Gratuity, Medical and Life Insurance.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 00:45:17 GMT