ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Food & Beverage In Charge
Job description: Job Context
An International club is looking for a committed, proactive Food & Beverage in charge who would enjoy work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The Food & Beverage in charge will promote and grow the business, train waitstaff and ensure that patrons are receiving excellent drinks, food and service and should be skilled communication with excellent problem solving, observation and interpersonal skills.
- To ensure the bar operation (opening, closing, service and security) is operated in line with procedures and any other written and verbal communications.
- To ensure all bar storage, service and stock areas are left clean and tidy at the end of service.
- To ensure the Beverage is fully stocked at the end of service and to reconcile stock back to sales.
- To ensure the dressing, appearance and presentation of the bar throughout service is of a consistently high standard and that excellent levels of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at all times.
- To ensure high standards of customer service at all times and to be an exemplar for the team in excellent customer service delivery.
- To actively promote the interval drinks service to maximize income and reduce queue times during the interval.
- To compile weekly rotes for a team of Catering Assistants, ensuring the efficient and effective use of resources.
- To ensure a safe and secure working environment is maintained for all employees and customers by ensuring adherence to relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures.
- To ensure all Environmental Health regulations are met in the management and operation of the Food & Beverage and all due diligence paperwork is correctly maintained, for e.g. temperature records taken for freezers, stock is correctly rotated using FIFO (First In First Out principle).
- To manage the ordering of all provisions (ice cream, confectionery, beverage, cleaning and disposables) as required,
- To ensure the recording, retaining (ullage) and disposal of damaged or out of date products accordingly and ensure the safe disposal of all refuse from the Food & Beverage area.
- Working with the Floor Manager and Café Bar Supervisor, to ensure that appropriate planning and preparation is undertaken for seasons and events. To deputise for the Cafe Supervisor during periods of annual leave.
- Any other duties and responsibilities such as may be reasonably required within the level of the post.
- Experience as a Food & Beverage Supervisor/ staff
- Knowledge of working in hotel / club environment
- Experience of supervising staff and ability to lead and motivate a team
- Experience of duty management/Supervision
- Excellent customer service skills and able to lead by example
- Experience of stock control: ability to manage stock effectively and achieve GP targets
- Familiarity with EPOS systems and general computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to maintain high standards of service while working under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work late evening, weekends and public holidays, as required
- Sales oriented and target driven approach
- Ability to maximize sales opportunities
- Languages: Fluency in spoken and written English and Bengali.
- TBD based on experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 23:01:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!