ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of IT & SAP
Job description: Job Context
The primary responsibilities of this position are to serve as Head of IT & SAP and lead all IT & SAP related activities for the company including department management, planning and staffing and to act as the leader for the development of the designated department.
- Providing technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of SAP projects.
- Solid development skills involving ABAP/4 Reports, ABAP Objects, ALV, Data Migrations BDC, LSMW, Smart Forms, SAP scripts, Function Modules, ABAP Query, Dialog Programming, User Exits, Screen Painter, Menu Painter, Data Dictionary and Enhancements, BADIs, BAPI, ABAP objects, Class Builder, Roles Authorization, Security User Administration.
- SAP Customize process development, Reports & outputs Development, (SD, MM, PP, FICO, PS modules).
- Defining proper SAP ERP implementation roles and responsibilities for the internal team.
- Handle different IT projects as a Program Manager.
- Enhance the business processes of the organization and identify requirements for system improvements.
- System design & development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, installation, evaluation and operational management.
- Ability to prepare Annual budget plans and expenditure forecast.
- Selecting the best enterprise & IT solutions for business.
- Choosing the right vendor to guide our implementation
- Maintains information technology strategies.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
- Participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
- Update and manage ERP system to ensure it provides the company with proper business solutions and accurate results.
- SAP Technical support, training & error handling.
- MS Power BI Technical support.
- Oversea & work as a team member with ERP (SAP), software & web technology & Network & Hardware team.
- Able to integrate different modules in the existing system.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology, Master of Science (MSc) in Information Technology
- A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Skills Required: Collaboration, Communication skill, Problem solving and decision making, Time Management
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Real Estate, Ready Mix, Facility Management, Ceramics, Educational Institute, 5-star Hotel, Man Power, Hospital, Power Generation
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 06:00:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!