সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: HR Manager
Job description: Job Context
Holy Sylhet Holding Limited is the parent organization of Sylhet Women`s Medical College, Sylhet Women`s Medical College Hospital and Sylhet Women`s Nursing College. It is situated in the heart of the city and Providing education to 500 MBBS students, 250 Diploma in Nursing Sciences & Midwifery students. Recently 30 students have been admitted for graduate nursing course. Day by day the working arena is increasing. About 1200 employees are working in these three organizations. In order to manage all employee, Holy Sylhet Holding Limited inviting applications from experienced professionals
- Understanding and relating to employees as individuals, thus identifying individual needs and career goals.
- Developing positive interactions between workers, to ensure collated and constructive enterprise productivity and development of a uniform organizational culture.
- Identify areas that suffer lack of knowledge and insufficient training and accordingly provide remedial measures in the form of workshops and seminars.
- Innovate new operating practices to minimize risk and generate an overall sense of belonging and accountability.
- Recruiting the required workforce and making provisions for expressed and promised payroll and benefits.
- Empowerment of the organization to successfully meet strategic goals by managing staff effectively.
- The human resource department also maintains an open demeanor to employee grievances. Employees are free to approach the human resource team for any conceived query or any form of on the job stress that is bothering them.
- Performance of employees on a regular basis. These are checks conducted by the HR to verify and thereby confirm the validity of the employees actual performance matching the expected performance.
- Promotion, transfer or expulsions of services provided by the employee are some duties that are enforced by the human resource department. Promotions are proposed and conducted are predominantly based on the overall performance of the individual accompanied by the span or tenure he has served the organization.
- Looks at possibilities of the employee from one job to another maintaining the hierarchy in the company and considering the stability of post and the salary obtained over a period of time.
- Any other duties as required by the organization & provided by the authority.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM
- PGD in HRM will be given preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Admin Compliance Management., HR
- Age at least 35 years
Sylhet (Sylhet Sadar)
Location: Sylhet Sadar, Sylhet
Job date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 03:41:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!