ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: In-charge of IT Operation
Job description: Job Context
Tristar Securities Ltd., a new TREC Holder of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd., has been formed/has started its journey under the leadership of high profile business merchants with a vision of being one of the leading company of the industry. In that regard, the company is looking smart, dynamic and goal-oriented candidates for its IT department.
- System administrator for multiple software including Order Management System (OMS), Back Office Software, email server, website, etc.
- Operation of CCTV System.
- Maintain local server and all related equipment.
- Work with third party vendors to upgrade existing software.
- Set up new employee users both physically and online.
- Set up new accounts for customers on company website and trading platform.
- Develop expertise and train others on online services like internet trading.
- Windows, & Oracle database administration including web logic server and BI
- Install Oracle database, Weblogic server, BI publisher, RMAN, Catelog, Backup
- schedule and restore.
- Systems maintenance and administrations of Oracle 11g, Java Application Server,
- WebLogic and Oracle middleware.
- Install, Configure and maintain VMware platform, Windows operating systems,
- system software, backup, system monitoring, disaster recovery, security, audit, capacity,
- and tool support.
- Maintain Network firewall, Vulnerability assessment, update all security
- Maintain website of Company, social media pages, apps.
- Maintain Enterprise mail server & ensure security, regular backup and user
- Monitoring, trouble shooting and performance tuning.
- Application SQL and PL/SQL code tuning.
- Implementation, administration and support of Windows Active Directory, user rights
- management, updates, patching and software installations via central administrative
- Business continuity planning like data backup, restore and stand by redundancy of
- network links.
- Users create, roles create and assigning privileges for accessing resources of software
- Assigning fees and charges to the investors and execute process according to the
- business policy.
- Monitor the whole IT system of office closely and ensure better service to the office users
- and branches.
- Plan and design upcoming solutions to meet the present and upcoming requirement of
- the organization ensuring scalability, cost and operational efficiency and system security.
- Analyze usage and performance of the existing systems and perform necessary
- changes and requirement analysis to predict future change requirement and take
- necessary action.
- Contribute in procurement decisions, prepare documents, arrange approvals and
- complete the procurement life-cycle as per policy of the organization under direct supervision of the management.
- Assist CDBL, and DP Settlement operation.
- Dividend Collection of Margin Account from the listed company and disbursement.
- Complying with basic Rules, Regulations, Laws, Directives, Circulars, etc. of regulators i.e. BSEC, DSE, CSE, CDBL, BB (where required) and internal policy of the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other responsibilities related to concerned department, and assigned by the management.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in respective field from any well reputed public/private University.
- At least 5 year(s)
- 5 years experience in respective department of any company of the industry.
- Sound Knowledge over-all IT operation, SQL Server, OMS, Networking along with CDBL, and DP Operation of a Stock broker company.
- Must have sound knowledge regarding trading rules, settlement rules, and other concern regulatory in the capital market i.e., BSEC, DSE, CSE, CDBL, BB etc.
- Smart, Pro-active, Team player, paired with agile mindset, and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skill in Bangla, and English.
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Positive attitude towards others.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Yearly Increment.
- Mobile Bill.
- Festival Bonus. (2)
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 05:00:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!