এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Info Hubs Project Assistant Officer
Job description: Job Context
- CONTRACT DURATION: 31st January, 2023
- START DATE: As Soon As Possible.
- WORK LOCATION: Ukhiya, Teknaf, Ramu, Maheshkhali
- CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term.
- Under overall guidance and supervision of Info Hubs Project Sr. Officer, s/he will responsible for the implementation of “GIZ Info-hubs intervention in Cox`s Bazar 2021 -2023” project at Union level and will provide all required support to the Community Mobilizer-Info Hubs, Info Hub entrepreneurs, apprentices and beneficiaries for smooth and timely implementation of the project activities.
- Mission 1: Ensure availability and access to information on livelihood support services at community level.
- Ensure the implementation of activities defined by the Info Hubs Project Sr. Officer.
- Support and ensure to establish and operate info hubs in targeted unions
- Assist for developing information content base and IEC material on support services.
- Support team and beneficiary to ensure access to online/mobile information system at community level.
- Organize information campaign and ensure outreach activities at doorsteps of beneficiaries.
- Ensure effective dissemination of information to the beneficiary level.
- Support for mapping out of the community level livelihood and health facilities
- Ensure smooth operation of Complaint & Feedback Mechanism for the beneficiary and community people.
- Ensure remote information support to target population by the Info Hubs.
- Visit field on a regular basis and provide support to Community Mobilizer-Info Hubs, Info Hubs entrepreneurs, apprentices and project beneficiaries as per project requirement.
- Mission 2: Capacity building of Info Hubs Entrepreneurs, Community Mobilizer-Info Hubs, apprentices & beneficiaries
- Organize and participate in staff capacity building training, orientation and workshop
- Organize ICT skills trainings for the targeted population at Info Hubs centers
- Organize capacity development training sessions for Info Hubs entrepreneurs and apprentices.
- Support organizing training for Union Digital Centre staffs
- Facilitate ICT skills trainings to improve digital skills of target population
- Mission 3: Support for coordination with internal and external (public and private) actors
- Ensure proper coordination with local authorities, Union Digital Centre, relevant stakeholders and project beneficiaries
- Organize linkage meeting and workshop between producers and livelihood service providers at local level
- Support for organizing different meeting and workshop at Upazila and Union level.
- Participate in Union/Upazila level coordination meetings
- Maintain proper liaison with local authorities at local level
- Participate staff meeting, lesson learn workshop, exit meeting etc.
- Mission 4: Support for sustainability and effective utilization of the Info Hubs services
- Support for identification of potential Info Hubs entrepreneurs, apprentices, and livelihoods groups, etc.
- Prepare project beneficiaries and stakeholder database
- Ensure and regular monitoring of Income Generating opportunities for the sustainability of the Info-Hubs
- Ensure record keeping system
- Organize, assist and conduct assessment, survey, monitoring data collection etc.
- Write up project challenge, lessons learned, case story, suggestion and recommendation of different relevant stakeholder.
- BA/BSS Degree/Diploma in Agriculture or Engineering (Computer, telecommunication, civil etc.)
- Skills Required: Communication skill, English Language, MS Office
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Computer skill, NGO
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 years proven professional experience in the relevant fields of Food Security & Livelihood (FSL), Communication, ICT, 4D projects;
- Relevant professional experience will benefit in advance.
- Willingness to stay at union level of working location.
- Women candidates are especially encouraging to apply.
- Good knowledge on existing social safety nets programme
- Good knowledge on livelihood and health related services at Upazila and Union level;
- Good command in different types of community work;
- Have knowledge on PRA tools (FGD, KII, etc.)
- Patience and ability to work in a team
- Quick decision-making ability;
- Ability to convey right messages in right time to seek suggestions from line manager;
- Good facilitation and training skills;
- Good skill in collecting data using KoBo tools through mobile.
Cox’s Bazar (Maheshkhali, Ramu, Teknaf, Ukhia)
Tk. 36574 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 02 basic salary per year.
- Provident Fund: 7.5% of Basic Salary.
- End of Contract Benefits: As per organization policy.
- Medical coverage: 80% hospitalization coverage medical expenses (Max limit BDT 120,000 per year).
- Group Life insurance and Group Personal Accidental Insurance
- Maternity Benefit: 3 (three) basic salary.
- Birth Allowance, Marriage Allowance, etc.
- 18 days of paid annual leave per year.
- 10 days of paid casual leave per year.
- Upto 01 month of paid sick leave per year.
- Upto 26 calendar week’s maternity leave.
- Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, etc.
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform (online base) Cross knowledge.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 36574 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 05:10:12 GMT