এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Logistic Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Starting date of Job: May 2021
- Duration: May 2021 – October 2021 might be extended depending on availability of resources.
- Reporting to: Project Coordinator
- Mission context: GK was created in 1972 with two visions. Firstly, `the fate of the poor decides fate of the country`. Secondly, `development of the country depends on development of women`.
- Overall Responsibilities: Under the supervision of Project Coordinator, Logistics Manager is responsible for ensure the procurement for project materials in compliance with donor and Gonoshasthaya Kendra Cox´s Bazar office.
- Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Receive the goods of the production centers as per challans from the Transportation Team
- Distribute the received goods to the concerned department(s)
- Handover the signed copies of the receiving challans to the concerned departments
- Ensure delivery of the goods to the production centers as per the challans
- Maintain liaison with external stakeholders such as suppliers, courier services, transportation vendors, etc.
- Implement the organization policies and procedures in processing procurements as per the general requirements of the other departments and co-workers in accordance with the Procurement Manual;
- Ensure that procurement manual of GK and donor compliance are complying during procurement procedures and if not always abide to donor’s procedures;
- Ensure a transparent procurement process through market surveys & suppliers’ quotations;
- Ensure timely and correct deliveries of the procured items based on the work order and specifications and performs quality control to avoid any delay or compromise of the final results of the projects;
- In accordance with the Project budget and activities, together with the Project Coordinator and the rest of the team, draft and maintain a Procurement Plan and help updating the Budget Control file;
- Maintain a procurement tracking sheet of procurements in the pipeline;
- Maintains files of all logistics records under his/her responsibility in a confidential manner according to logistics procedures;
- Prepare the purpose order/work order upon ensuring all documents such as; PR, RFQ, CBA, PO, GRN, Note for Record and others necessary documents and share the procurement committee for their approval;
- Ensure the PO/work order has accepted by vendor and follow-up with them on delivery issue
- Collect information from different markets, verify markets and pass the correct information to project teams to ensure the best goods with the approved amount.
- Regular update PO tracker, check the tracker on PO end date; prepare extension if any PO/work order date has to expire and prepare necessary justification note for this purpose
- Maintain liaison with external stakeholders such as supplier, vendor and transport service provider etc.
- Inventory of Assets and storage:
- Maintain up to date asset register according to Bangladeshi law and donor´s rules to be submitted monthly to the Project Coordinators;
- Follow up on equipment movement from one stock/base to another;
- Ensure all inventory item are numbered and tagged with the number;
- Implement a storage/inventory system according to donors to be able to identify assets purchased under defined budgets;
- Conduct an inventory check every six months and at the end of the Projects and submit the inventory check report
- Ensure the vendor list yearly basis and make it market survey
- Having good knowledge on VAT and Tax
- Coordination and management:
- Ensure good management of logistics team: constructive feedback on work performance, yearly appraisals, planning of vacation periods, capacity building needs and measures;
- Maintain a good working relationship with finance, HR, IT and Program departments;
- Participate to internal meetings, outside meetings, and weekly meetings
- Master’s in Business Studies / Marketing / Commerce or any relevant discipline (Professional Degree / PGD in Supply may add value) or any other relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum Three (5) Years of Experience in I/NGOs with Humanitarian and Development Sectors.
- Strong conceptual knowledge on supply chain and procurement management areas in NGO/ Development sector.
- Good command in English, especially in analytical writing and speaking;
- Ability to demonstrate values, core purpose and principles of humanitarian work;
- Ability to receive and provide feedback and updates to achieve improved results;
- Ability to work under pressure with Self-awareness, cultural sensitivity, respect to diversity, flexibility and adaptability;
- Ability to make time to learn from experience and feedback, and apply the lessons to a new situation;
- Good knowledge and understanding of information and communications technology;
- Excellent computer skills mandatory.
- Additional Requirements:
- Sound knowledge on using different software procurement related to data entry, analysis, report writing and preparing presentation etc.
- Ability to work hard, work under pressure in humanitarian response context, positive and can- do attitude and ability to understand local language.
- Self-motivated, independent of the ability to perform multi-task
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing
- Mentality to work following Humanitarian Principles.
- Sound knowledge of essential software like MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 06:03:35 GMT