চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Management Trainee
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Follow up the particular styles which have taken over.
- On time placement of materials, trims, & accessories & follow up the supply status.
- Allocation & de allocation procedure has to be manage with in the consumption.
- Assist to all other work related to respective department.
- Sending Order Forms and Approving Artwork.
- For Development Samples Fabric and Trim follow up.
- Internal Debits Note- in case need to order need to follow up with supplier.
- Supplier Debit Noted need to follow up with supplier.
- Maintaining File’s as per ISO Procedure.
- Any duties & responsibilities assigned by the Management from time to time, as deemed necessary.
- Maintain the quality policy & objective and ISO requirements.
- Responsible to monitor & receive the cut panel & ink materials receiving from respective department as per plan.
- Responsible to achieve the plan target within time line.
- Responsible to control the respective process operation is running as per plan & capacity.
- Communicating with the relevant department to generate the most effective solutions to the operational and technical issues.
- Monitoring and controlling material over-consumption in the respective department to reduce additional cost.
- Following the quality policy objective.
- Maintaining the activities as per ISO, 5S, buyer requirements.
- Ensure health and safety, cleanliness procedures are maintained at all times and any behaviors of subordinates that could effect the H&S risks are necessary.
- Ensure aspects that have impact to the environment by your processes is identified and reviews to meet with environmental objectives of the organization.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology, Apparel Manufacturing. Industrial Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Botany.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Pro-active, energetic and career oriented
- Able to deliver demanding business objectives and goals
- Excellent communications skills both in written and speaking in English
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills; Microsoft office, Mailing.
- Good management skill to handle manpower effectively.
Chattogram (Chittagong Epz)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 07:49:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!