এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Programme Development; Urban Development Programme (Contractual)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Identify fundraising opportunities such as the announced call for proposals (CFP/RFP), request for submission of EOIs etc. from different bilateral and multilateral donors and other funding organisations
- Respond to identified fundraising opportunities by developing project concept notes, technical and financial proposals, etc. as per the requirement of the funding organisations and ensure submission within due time
- Review and assess funding trends and donor priorities on a regular basis and based on it prepare an annual plan for project development/ intervention design
- Review and assess funding priorities and trends of local and multinational corporations on a regular basis, and based on it work closely with the partnership management team for mobilising CSR funds
- Identify new areas for programmatic intervention including designing new projects and scale-up of existing interventions and develop project proposals/ concept notes accordingly.
- Develop ToR, MoU, etc. for project contract signing and prepare FD6 and other relevant documents for project approval from the NGO Affairs Bureau
- Review national and international best practices, innovations and successful interventions in areas relevant to Urban Development Programme (UDP) strategic priorities and take initiatives to incorporate these in the designs of existing and new interventions
- Review national and international best practices, successful interventions in areas of Climate Change, Land tenure security and low-cost housing for the urban poor and take initiatives to incorporate these in the designs of existing and new interventions.
- Work closely with the knowledge management and M&E team to support in identifying/ capturing learning, good practices and innovations for scaling up
- Prepare quarterly, six-monthly, annual reports including project progress reports and completion reports, and disseminate among relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Masters in any discipline from any recognised university/ institutions with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations
- At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum 04 years of working experience with a national/ international NGO or development organisation
- Current national and global development trends related to urban poverty and urban development
- Knowledge of pro-poor urban development concepts
- Knowledge of strategic and funding priorities of major institutional donors in Bangladesh
- Knowledge of project design and budget formulation guidelines/ requirements of major institutional donors
- Knowledge of project design tools and techniques
- Knowledge of socio-political and gender dimensions of urban slums
- Excellent skills in technical and financial proposal and concept note development
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Skills in documentation, facilitation, and reporting
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others
Job date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 04:18:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!