এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: MEAL cum Reporting Officer
Job description: Job Context
Provision of Comprehensive WASH services for the Rohingya refugees and the host communities living in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Plan and organize the project activity monitoring and documentation to ensure the necessary support for quality implementation of the project.
- Develop different kind of quality documentations, stories considering project progress and positive changes in people’s lives throughout the project implementation.
- Produce case studies, best practices, field experiences etc.
- Monitor the progress of the project and recommend the further measures for ensuring progress.
- Monitor the program activities and responsible for coordination, collection, and compilation of data on a regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly or as decided by the management).
- Increase capacity of the project staff and facilitators on M&E system
- Participate in meetings on M&E, & with other relevant stakeholders
- Ensure report & findings are communicated effectively through close collaboration with the project team.
- Perform any other related duties or responsibilities that may be assigned by the project team.
- Master’s in Public Health / Environmental Science / Social Science / Nutrition Science or any other relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working in Humanitarian Assistance and Emergency Response Program.
- Work experience in Cox’s bazar preferable.
- Professional work experience in different WASH project implementation, monitoring, operation, and reporting.
- Ability to communicate with people in local language (Cox’s Bazaar).
- Medium in English (written/ verbal).
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 04:20:40 GMT