এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Microsoft SQL Database Administrator (Manager-Level-09)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Those candidates who do not have related experiences need not to apple, please.
- Depth knowledge about the business domain on MFI’s (NGO) financial and non-financial transactions.
- Prepare Data Warehouse by using ETL process from scratch and to work at Data Warehouse by using ETL process and generate the MIS & FIS reports of management requirements.
- Prepare to customize reports from Data Warehouse whenever it is asked by the management.
- Monitor database, find performance bottlenecks. Create and execute a disaster recovery plan (backup, restores). Manage DB storage, optimize indexes, and Database performances.
- To provide software/UDDIPAN Application support, defect analysis and fixation, implementation and training to end-user
- To engage in preparing all the stack holders and drive project teams to achieve the delivery target. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Identify the data error regarding the business flow and resolve the complex problems.
- UDDIPAN collects data from the Branch office via applications; ensuring that the correct data is stored in the right place at the right time.
- Proficient in technical writing and presentations and a good team player.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in EEE, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in ICT
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Data Analyst, Data Warehousing, Database Administrator (DBA)
- Age 28 to 36 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working in NGO as a Database Administrator will be given the highest priority.
- Depth knowledge on MFI’s (NGO) financial and non-financial transaction will be given priority
- Great English communication skills.
- Tk. 39028 (Monthly)
- Salary may be negotiable in case of highly qualified and experienced candidates
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Other benefits like Distance allowance, Staff welfare fund, etc will be given according to the HR Policy of the organization.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 39028 per month
Location: Adabor, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 01:30:07 GMT