ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Mid-Level Consultant
Job description: Job Context
This project will support the Bangladesh Food Safety Authority (BFSA) to strengthen its management system to implement food safety administration, build a food safety monitoring and supervision system, strengthen the coordination system of food inspection laboratories, and raise awareness of food safety. In particular, the project will strengthen food safety functions in all districts through capacity building of newly assigned district food safety officers since 2020.
- Coordination and implementation of project activities in BFSA headquarter and Districts and Upazila, and other related ministries.
- Provide advice and technical supports for Japanese experts and project activities.
- Provide technical training on food safety as resource person both in Dhaka and districts.
- Provide technical support to BFSA and District Food Safety Officers in the districts.
- Monitor and evaluate the project activities in collaboration with the Japanese experts.
- Translation of necessary documents and
- Collect necessary data and analyze them, and report to the project.
- Work at office
- Minimum Bachler degree, Master’s degree is preferable. Having working experience in the field of Food industry, Food Safety, Agriculture or public health in Government sector, private company, or research position.
- Training Experiences will be highly considered.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficiency in skill of the communication and report writing in English (listening, speaking, and writing) (Highly required)
- Proficiency in computer skill (Word and Excel, Power point, SNS, Zoom )
- Proficiency in documentation and report writing, including collecting information necessary to analyze outputs of the field activities.
- The capability and experience to work with different organizations and stakeholders.
- Good health and personal condition to travel to remote areas with overstaying.
- Availability to work from the Middle of June 2021.
- Depending upon proficiency and experiences.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Wed, 05 May 2021 06:52:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!