এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – Strengthening Forecast-based Early Actions in Cyclone Prone coastal region in Bangladesh (STEP)
- Reports to: Project Coordinator
- Master’s degree and preference will be given the degree on statistics, economics, Climate Change or relevant social science fields
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years’ experience in development field and preference will be given on project monitoring, evaluation, knowledge management.
- Skill and knowledge on ICT based data collection
- Good in reporting, documentation and knowledge management
- Basic understanding of government disaster management protocol and SoD.
- Excellent team member and willing to work in remote area of Patuakhali district.
- Good in monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and Bengali
- Experience working with government/governance stakeholders at a local level
- Experience working within the NGO context at a field level or within communications, research or strategy environments.
- Exposure to digital tools management or server maintenance
- Willingness to drive motorcycle and local transport in remote areas.
- Competitive salary package depending on education and experience.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Patuakhali, Barisal
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 05:19:02 GMT