এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Duration: One-year, full time (6 months` probation)
- Start Date: Immediately
- MH intro and job summary:
- Muslim Hands is an international relief and development NGO, established in 1993 with objective of providing relief and eradicate poverty and sickness and the provision of education in an ethical, effective, efficient and transparent manner.
- Muslim Hands works both directly and with partners in over fifty countries, carrying out short and long-term projects in emergency relief, educational and vocational training, orphan sponsorship, medical care and safe water.
- Muslim Hands Bangladesh is looking for a MEAL Officer for Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) of its program and projects implemented in Bangladesh. The position will also need to conduct/ facilitate Baseline surveys, midterm review, Pre and Post KAPs, Assessment, Evaluation studies, reporting and Gaps identification. S/he shall need to develop various monitoring tool and materials along with iindicators to conduct process and result monitoring at different point of time duly developing monitoring plans and strategies.
- The right candidate needs to possess strong analytical and monitoring skills with data management using existing system. S/he shall have ability to speak fluent in English and Bangla as well as skill for writing various reports. He/She would also understand the complexity of working in remote locations and be flexible to the environment as well as being sensitive to the local custom and culture.
- Responsible to: Assistant Programs Manager under supervision of Country Manager and closely work with Partnership Development Adviser for institutional sustainable development.
- Responsible for: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Learning, reporting, baseline studies,periodic/midterm review Pre-Post KAPs, assessments, data collection, data validation, spot checks, field visits, desk review etc. His/her responsiblities further include but not limited to develop various monitoring tool and materials along with iindicators to conduct process and result monitoring at different point of time duly developing monitoring plans and strategies. S/he needs have some basic knowledge about institutional donors and grants project development so that s/he can acquire further knowledge and skills working closely with Partnership Development Advisor. etc.
- Main Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain and store all the records in line with MAP document management.
- Comply with all HR & Admin policies and procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate MA values in line with MA vision and mission and accountability in every official action.
- Demonstrate duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Major Responsibilities:
- Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Support Programme department in the implementation of MAP MEAL guidelines for all the programmes and projects at the provincial level.
- Support to design, develp, conduct and manage baseline study and assessments , data collection methods and schedules, special studies and surveys in accordance with objectives and expected results for management and lessons learnt.
- Development of tools and materials for process and result/performance monitoring , data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for managing the Project Progress Matrices/ tracking sheets (PPMs) and other data gathering tools based on key performance indicators of all projects/programs and make sure that all projects provide data on a timely basis.
- To carry out regular field visits to project areas, prepare and disseminate monitoring visit reports to concerned stakeholders for effective and timely decision making.
- Provide support to conduct the formative and summative evaluation, assessments, baselines, periodic studies that can support in identification and prioritization of problems, as well as project design.
- To keep close track of all project programmatic progress; identify and troubleshoot the gaps
- Regular updating of MEAL trackers/database for sharing with MEAL manager on a monthly basis.
- Compile and analyse MEAL functions data on a monthly basis and share it with program teams and MEAL manager.
- Maintain the effective and efficient flow of timely and quality reports submission from the e to country office for onward communication to MHHQ following standard temples.
- To ensure that reports reflect organization strategies, policies, programming framework and project management tools.
- Accountability and Learning:
- To maintain an Accountability mechanism for timely registration and response to all complaints of stakeholders and to ensure compliance of CHS and HAPs standards/practices
- On the basis of complaints, provide regular reports to MEAL department on action taken and needs of improvement in project designs and strategies.
- Increase awareness of field staff on accountability mechanisms through formal and informal support.
- Support MEAL department to develop and maintain “learning sharing mechanisms” for further improvements in program/ project designs and strategy.
- Receive accountability data from the field, analyse it and share it with MEAL Manager.
- At the provincial level take lead on accountability and learning data analysis and write-ups.
- Ensure effective management of data on Complaint and Response, Monitoring Action Plan Tracker and MEAL tools;
- Any other task related to MEAL assigned by the MEAL Manager MAPCO.
- Minimum qualification is Master of Social Sciences or equivalent in the relevant field.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Knowledge of maintaining records and databases.
- Knowledge of Research and Assessment Studies
- English, Urdu and local languages.
- Knowledge of SPSS
- Knowledge of Data collection and analysis
- Good understanding of standard MEAL practices
- Understanding of Logical Framework
- 03 to 05 years of experience in Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning with National or International organizations.
- Minimum 02 years of experience on relevant position
- Knowledge and experience on institutional donors and project development is value addition to his/her experience.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to provide peer-to-peer support and coordination
- Stress management & Time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer (especially MS Office) proficiency
- Ability to contribute in developing systems, procedures and departmental strategies.
- Good communications skills English (verbal & written)
- Highly developed time management skills, including prioritization and meeting deadlines
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 08:02:55 GMT