এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring Officer
Job description: Job Context
- YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year). YPSA is going to implement a project at Teknaf in Coxs Bazar titled “Youth from Host Communities and Rohingya Camps in Cox`s Bazar as Agents of Change” project (YPSA-YHCRCCAC Project). The project funded by the Federal German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and technical supported by Plan International Bangladesh & Germany.
- Duration: 54 Months
- Provide support Plan international MERL coordinator/specialist to develop effective MERL system encompassing both qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Assist to Plan international MERL coordinator/specialist in developing different program monitoring tools, formats and guidelines to track the Progress of the Project.
- Ensure that the monitoring tools are implemented by program staffs to measure the program Progress.
- Provide training to program field staffs to effectively use program monitoring tools and guidelines so that program staffs can use those properly to collect monitoring quantitative and qualitative data from the field.
- Develop and maintain program databases, data entry template with the coordination of PIB.
- Enter project data into computer for generating output.
- Conduct periodic analysis using collected data to produce report. Prepare presentation for the program to share the findings as and when required.
- Prepare regular MERL reports with support from other program staff. Assist to develop progress report (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Undertake regular field visit to the program locations to observe the program activities and suggest for further improvement.
- Provide information to the project coordinator for effective and efficient execution of the project activities.
- Maintain linkage with related GO, NGO, civil society and other stakeholders
- Ensure all deliverables of the project through reviews and disseminate findings among relevant stakeholders
- Day to day management of database and share the findings with program staff.
- Contribute to establishing in learning & knowledge management system. Engage in identifying and documenting critical evidence, gaps and bottlenecks related to realization of the rights of children.
- Prepare case studies for reporting advocacy and communication purposes. Any other task assigned by the Management
- Graduate/Master’s degree in any subject from a recognized University
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years job experience in the development field along with relevant experience
- Capacity in leadership, data and gap analysis
- Excellent planning, analytical, organizational and decision making skills
- Good working relationships with colleagues, actors and allies
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken in English
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, internet browsing & e-mail communications)
- Report writing and documentation skills
- Excellent in rapport building and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill both in English and Bangla
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing preferably in English and Bengali both E-mail & Internet.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
- Monthly Salary (approximate): 50,000/-
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 06:17:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!