এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Nutrition Specialist
- S/he will engage in dialogue with different stakeholders to identify opportunities/ new initiatives focusing on the nutrition in livestock sector.
- Determine the methodologies/processes of developing LPIN2 plan of action that ensure active participation and ownership of stakeholders
- Facilitate planning exercises as per defined methodologies and with the participation of relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate preparation of annual implementation plan (Nutrition sectoral plan) as developed with guidance from proposal and donor, and partner NGO.
- Plan and provide adequate monitoring and supervisory visit to the project site.
- Provide on the job training (OJT) to project staff to ensure quality of the activities and facilitate staff development.
- Develop capacity building plan in coordination with LPIN2 other domain.
- Formulate/adapt training guideline on IYCF, Personal Hygiene, maternal nutrition, adolescent nutrition, community support system.
- Facilitate implementation of training on nutrition specific and sensitive interventions, Community Support System for project staffs.
- Ensure frequent ongoing conversations with program teams on various thematic areas towards developing ideas for potential pitching for donors.
- Update capacity statements using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the CARE-BD unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Plan approaches and pitches for funders and use them systematically.
- Assist her/his team in preparing individual operating plan.
- Follow up staff performance and will take required initiative for staff development.
- Ensure the implementation of CARE policies in regard to administration and finance.
- Prepare annual budget for nutrition component.
- Monitor actual expenses against budget and revise budget related to the nutrition activity
- S/he will be responsible for nutrition related communications with donor in consultation with CoP/ DCoP.
- Networking and liaison with government at national and district level.
- S/he will have to take leadership in engaging BNNC, SUN, IPHN, local GoB and CARE?s internal other projects under FSN and other potential stockholders for implementing LPIN2 at national level, district and sub-district level.
- Masters in Public Health/ Nutrition or relevant field.
- Minimum 8-10 years? experience in the field of development, with particular 5-7 years? experience in relevant field.
- Well conversant with the multi-sectoral approach for nutrition, nutrition specific and nutrition sensitive intervention. Excellent conceptual understanding of key development priorities in nutrition and nutrition policy in Bangladesh.
- Demonstrated skills in managing finance, HR and procurement of large donor funded projects.
- Strong communication, report writing and presentation skills both in Bangla and English.
- Good networking and liaison skills with national government departments, nutrition and governance platforms and private sector in nutrition specific and sensitive service delivery.
- Staff performance management skills, including team building, coaching and counseling.
- Skilled in MS Office software.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate. In addition, CARE offers Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Life and Health Insurance, Working Mother Benefits, Day Care Facilities etc.
Job Location: Dhaka
Published On: 25 Sep, 2020 Salary: As per Org Rules
Source: Online Jobs
Application Deadline: 11 Oct, 2020
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply through CARE Bangladesh?s e-recruitment site:
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 05:17:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!