এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer – HR
Job description: Job Context
- Do you aspire to embark on a rewarding and challenging career with iDE Bangladesh to work with the HR team?
- iDE is dedicated to creating income and livelihood opportunities for the rural poor. We were one of the first organizations to unlock the power of markets to fight poverty. iDE designs and delivers market-based solutions in agriculture and water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) in 10 countries across Asia, Africa, and Central America. We believe that entrepreneurs can be found everywhere and that through design and innovation, they can have the opportunity to build a better world for themselves, their families, and their communities. iDE Bangladesh is the oldest iDE country program having operated continuously since 1984. iDE is currently working in 33 Districts on a wide variety of thematic areas including Food Security, Nutrition, WASH, Agriculture, Market Systems Development, Women Economic Empowerment. iDE Bangladesh is supported by USAID, SIDA, Unicef, DFID, the European Commission and other multilateral donors working in the country.
- iDE Bangladesh is currently looking for a Human Resources Officer who will be responsible to provide support for staff recruitment, maintaining HR data entry, leave record, time sheet record, personnel information and facilitating national and international consultant hiring, placement and orientation process. S/he is also responsible for responding to the field office requirements in time and keeping full confidentiality on HR issues.
- Job Location: Dhaka (with field visits as required)
- Reporting Line: Manager- HR
- This position is full-time and regular in nature.
- Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out structured duties in respect to recruitment, drafting vacancy announcements for review, sorting and screening of CVs as per announced criteria, arranging interview, calling candidates etc. and assisting Manager- HR in all other processes of recruitment as required.
- Processing and organizing preparation of letters of employment, contracts, promotion, transfer, reassignment, termination, retirement, confirmation in service etc.
- Orientation and induction of the new staff as required
- Inputting HR data in the HR database.
- Work with the Program team or units to identify the manpower to be hired based on the HR Requisition Form.
- Performs sourcing through internal and external advertisement and data bank.
- Update leave balance and report in year-end process
- Collect all copies of the time sheet every month and ensure all soft copies back up at the same time.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all personnel files of the respective area(s) as per standard
- Provide support for the internal and external audit as when required
- Other Duties Responsibilities:
- Provide support to respective field offices on maintaining personnel files
- Follow up new staff to ensure the ID card, visiting card, email address and properly documentation of employee exit form.
- Process the payment for intern, job portals and consultants on timely manner
- Provide support for digitization and maintenance of HR information in Google Drive;
- Assist to prepare the HR orientation and welcome pack ;
- Manage and update the information to keep a HR and MIS systems updated
- Work closely with other department for smooth functioning of HR process facilitation
- Graduate from any reputed university preferably in business administration (HRM) or related subject
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in Human Resources with INGO/ Private Sector; working with NGO is preferable
- Good working knowledge of HR best practices, as well as advanced understanding of Bangladesh Labor Law
- Excellent communications skills; strong verbal and written communications skills; fluency in Bangla and English required
- Willingness and ability to travel to project locations outside of Dhaka (approximately 30% time)
- Experience in using of internet-based HR management software
- Familiarity with internet-based software systems such as Google Suite and Google Apps
- iDE offers competitive salary packages depending on the competency of the candidate.
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 06:54:13 GMT