এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer – Procurement
Job description: Job Context
- Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for potential female candidates.
- Contract length: Up to December 31, 2021
The role : Officer- Procurement ensures that all procurement requirement (PR) submitted for the project is processed and fulfilled in accordance with SCI Procurement Procedures, within expected delivery lead times. The incumbent actively participates and facilitates Procurement Committee meetings to ensure bid evaluation conducted in timely manner and adhered to SCI procurement procedures. S/he reviews all procurement documents not to prior to submission but from early stage to the end of the process to ensure adherence to SCI policies and best practices, with an aim to minimize audit risks and disallowance. The post holder plays an important role in supporting program implementation effectively and in keeping up with providing the high value procured supplies. S/he also ensures PR Tracker is updated and shared with Procurement Manager on weekly basis to update on progress of procurement for all PRs assigned. In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder is expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in Business, Management, or Engineering. Advanced Certificate/Diploma in Supply Chain Management and/or Procurement Management is preferred.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 03 years’ working experience in procurement management and/or Supply Chain function in humanitarian response program with NGO and/or UN agencies
- Knowledge of humanitarian compliances and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Experience of managing medium to high volume of purchase requests for various goods and services, with ability to deal with short notices, planning, prioritizing, and delivering.
- Excellent knowledge and capacity of analyzing information and use it as reference for future planning and in improving overall procurement performance.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English, comfortable with drafting good Tender Invitation, Purchase Contract Agreement, descriptive Minutes of Meeting, and various justification notes of vendor selections.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point. Comfortable with using online based applications and software for different purposes.
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach in problem solving
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 06:24:48 GMT