চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer/ Senior Officer (Compliance)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop or implement of compliance-related policies and procedures.
- Ensure facility’s compliance requirements as per local/international legal standards.
- Efficiently resolve all compliance issues, maintain healthy & safe working environment and be prepared for audit at any time.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Ensure labor law practices, uniform social compliance and human right standard throughout the Company.
- Prepare & update of all compliance related documents/registers.
- Ensure day-to-day smooth operation of the compliance program.
- Able to handle all types of audit (Social, Environmental & Buyer’s COC).
- Monitor workers health & safety issue, Fire safety, Accident & root cause analysis.
- Find out any non-conformity in relation to compliance and make sure that those findings are resolved in a systematic and planned manner.
- Prepare Corrective Action Plan (CAP) against audit reports both internal & external.
- Masters in any discipline from recognized university
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Adequate knowledge in Bangladesh Labour Law & Rules, EPZ Laws, ILO Convention, COC of Prominent brand, BSCI, C-TPAT, GSV, Accord/Alliance Code, BNBC, NFPA, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, Higg Index etc.
- Strong knowledge about Fire Safety, Occupational health & Safety, Building safety & Electrical Safety.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Proactive, sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Should have good analytical power and communication skills to resolve issues.
- Candidate should familiar with computer operation and common Office application.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company rules
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 07:56:40 GMT