এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Organizer
Job description: Job Context
Community Development Centre (CODEC) invites application from the potential Bangladeshi nationals for implementing `Non-Formal Basic Education Programme for UMN Children in Leda and Shamlapur Makeshift Settlements under Cox`s Bazar District` funded by UNICEF Bangladesh for the following positions.
- Identify non-formal basic education sub-sector challenges and issues project fields, and assess needs in accordance with overall program strategy.
- Jointly review Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) of program with the field team in consultation with the Technical Officer to meet the objectives stated in the proposal.
- Contribute in developing MIS for implementing and measuring impact of the program.
- Implement non-formal basic education activities in the fields.
- Support in monitoring program activities.
- Ensure regular school visit, monitor program activities and provide continuous support directly to the teacher.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Graduation with at least 2-3 years experience in development sector.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Field or Project Organizer * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Keep liaison with relevant NGOs, local representatives and field level GoB officials and education-related organizations for effective program implementation and enhancing quality.
- Disseminate new information, lessons learnt, government’s new policies and programs etc to the appropriate forums when needed.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Tk. 33000 (Monthly)
- Inclusive Bonus &Group Insurance
Expected salary: 33000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 07:36:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!