এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager (PM)
Job description: Job Context
- Ashrai, a renowned NGO is looking for a qualified Project Manager (PM) for its `Rehabilitation and Strengthening of the Economic and Social Resilience in the Flood-AffectedAreas of the District of Naogaon` Project.
- Supported by: NETZ Bangladesh
- Job Nature: Full-timeup to project period based on performance
- Job Location: Nazipur, Patnitola, Naogaon
Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the project; management of project staff; design and implementation of trainings ,workshops; seminar, project documentation and reporting; coordination of monthly action plans and team meetings; communication with authorities; local advocacy, crisis management (if necessary) etc.
- Masters in any discipline.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years working experiences in similar position with proven skill and competencies unsustainable livelihood, climate change and resilience.
- Proven experiences on project planning, implementation, budgeting, financial management, staff management, report writing and monitoring & evaluation. Clear conception/understanding on livelihood, climate change effects and resilience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bengali. The applicant should have computer skill on MS word, Excel, Power point and others. Experience on network/linkage/collaboration with union/ upazila/district level administration and like-minded organizations. Should have Motor bike driving license. Willing to stay at upazila level with frequent visit to the remote areas.
- Monthly gross salary Tk 42,350
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 01 festival bonus and 01 gratuity equivalent to 01 month gross salary each.
Location: Naogaon, Rajshahi
Job date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 08:33:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!