এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a National NGO with Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC and UNESCO. It works for social and spiritual development of the community. Founded with the motto of `Divine and Humanitarian Service`, over 62 years DAM has been serving the human community for improved living conditions enhancing people`s capacities to multi-dimensional field programs and inner potentials. DAM`s current diversified works encompass multi-dimensional field programs and self-governing institutions in education, health and economic development sectors in Bangladesh.
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is implementing a 3 years child rights based project titled “Odhikar – Street & Working Children Outreach Project” in Kamalapur in Dhaka City with the financial support by Human Appeal.
- DAM invites applications for the following positions for immediate appointment: –
- Duty Station- Head Office, Dhaka including frequent field visit.
- Specialized experience on Education in national or International organizations;
- 4-5 years of experience at human rights, Child Rights and Child Protection , Gender base Violence
- Experience in implementing psycho-social and protection programs (design of work plan, log frame, M/E tools, vulnerability criteria, reporting, etc.
- Experience in implementation of education program in different education sub-sectors;
- Experience child protection;
- Practical knowledge and skills in Interpersonal communication & facilitation;
- Experience with capacity building of staff, and in convening and facilitating Seminar/workshops;
- Experience in Budgeting for Project Based program;
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills in English and Bengali;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; familiarity with MSWord, Excel, Power Point; Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities and take initiative; ability to be a team player;
- Skills required demonstrating:
- Communication and facilitation;
- Report writing;
- Use of social analytical tools and participatory techniques;
- Computer literacy as appropriate for progressive monitoring and evaluation activities specially Excel, SPSS, Power Point so on;
- Masters in Social Science/English
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Have excellent computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Power Point, and Excel);
- Have strong interpersonal and intercultural skills;
- Good team player;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Bengali;
- Strong knowledge of local ethnic issues and proven experience engaging local community;
- BDT 43,384/- with Other benefits: other benefits will pay as per project provision and organizational policy.
Expected salary: 43384 per month
Job date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 04:10:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!