এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer
Job description: Job Context
- The PO will play vital role in mobilizing communities in assistance with Community Mobilizer during and after the establishment of ECD centers. Will assist in selecting ECD facilitators and Community Mobilizer. The PO will supervise the activities implemented in the area and provide the required support to ensure a quality result, maintain good relations with the community for ensuring the engagement of the community, explore for establishing linkage with different organization and maintain a regular relationship with counterparts.
- The Project Officer will ensure accuracy of implementing the activity according to the planning, ensure deadline of deliverables of the annual operating plan and budget.
- Job Location Sreemangal Upazilas under Moulvibazar District of Bangladesh
- Organize the information of community people and assess potentialities of the community by analyzing the socio-economic, cultural condition of the community
- Facilitate establishing ECD center in the Tea garden and Haor edge. Enhance the capacity of the Centre management committee and SMC. Facilitate the formation of the student council in primary school.
- Assess the capacity and the scope of youth and the women of the community.
- Prepare an action plan for effective execution of the project activities like parenting, kitchen gardening, nutrition sessions.
- Ensure the effective and efficient implementation of planned and approved activities.
- Facilitate capacity development of Panchayat’, youth group other committees to be more responsible for their roles
- Support the community to acquire the required services of the local government allocated for the community through negotiation.
- Enhance the capacity of the community people for ensuring a safe community for the children.
- Build links with the respective government, tea garden authorities, a local and international organization working in the community.
- Provide required data and information to the immediate supervisor.
- Work at office
- Postgraduate from a reputed university. (Social science and education), Educational qualification may be relaxed for an experienced person.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Work experience: Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience in Program/project implementation, preferably in a National / International NGO.
- Proven working history of Community Engagement, WASH, Gender, youth engagement, Livelihood, child rights, and protection, and education highly required
- Knowledge and Practice? Child rights-based approach
- Country related policies and laws,
- Well acquainted with local government structure and their services
- Languages Bangla & English (Speaking, Listening and Writing)
- Office Software MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Tk. 38760 (Monthly)
- Taka 38,760 (Thirty-Eight Thousand Seven Hundred Sixty) per month including all
Expected salary: 38760 per month
Location: Moulvibazar, Sylhet
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 04:03:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!