এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Officer – ECCD & BE
Job description: Job Context
- SAINT-Bangladesh is a value based independent, non-profit and Non-Government Organization (NGO), participating in survival strategies of coastal poor. It believes in integration of right based approach in striving for people centered sustainable development initiatives, maintaining a level of transparency, participation, accountability, child and gender sensitivity and respect to human rights and dignity principles in management. SAINT-Bangladesh is seeking a professional for the position of Project Coordinator for the project titled “Integrated Child Development Project-Shishuder Jonno (ICDP)” funded by Save the Children International and the project will be implemented in Barishal district from March 2019. Note that this requirement will depend on the availability of donor fund.
- Overview of the Project:
- Shishuder Jonno` (For the children) Program is a sponsorship funded initiative of Save the Children in Bangladesh to support development of children particularly who are deprived from basic needs and services like health, education and living opportunities. Under this program, comprehensive activities as appropriate to children below 19 years are in implementation through following life-cycle approach. Country Office has been implementing diversified program core components, such as Maternal, Newborn, Child Health & Nutrition (MNCHN), Early Childhood Care & Development (ECCD) including Early Childhood Care and Stimulation (ECCSP), Basic Education (BE) including ICT in education, School Health & Nutrition (SHN) & Adolescent Development (AD). The non-core components are – Child Protection (CP) and Child Rights & Governance (CRG). The cross-cutting components are – Community Mobilization, Social Safety net, Gender and Inclusion.
- This Integrated Child Development Program has been engaging children, their families and community actors in order to address the needs of the children and to create enabling development environment for them. Save the Children have been continuing sponsorship interventions in its Rural Impact Area (IA) of Bakergonj & Muladi Upazila in Barishal District to implement long-term, age appropriate, children development program for next 10 years.
The Project Officer-ECCD &BE position is mainly responsible for assist in planning and ensuring effective implementation of ECCD &Basic Education program at field guided by program strategies & guideline. S/he will acts as one of the key technical persons to maintain quality of ECCD & BE program in coordination with School Health and Nutrition (SH&N) program, Child Protection, Community Mobilization and ICT4D cross cutting issues. S/he is primarily responsible for capacity building of program volunteer, pre-primary teacher, primary school teacher, staffs& stakeholder, training follow up, documentation, reporting, quality monitoring. S/he will be responsible for one/two union for overall coordination and support to the FFs for effective implementation of ICDP-SJ program in their working areas. This position will also coordinate with Upazila level primary education official (UEO, URC Instructor, AUEO), NGOs, relevant stakeholder for cooperation, collaboration effective implementation.
- Master degree, preferably in Education or Social Science or other relevant discipline.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- At least 3 years’ working experience in the field of Early Childhood Care & Development (ECCD) and/or Primary Education program implementation; Clear understanding about ECCD and primary education system and issues of Bangladesh. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience, knowledge, clear understanding about learning outcome including literacy and numeracy.
- S/he should have good skills in training designing & facilitation, presentation, materials creation, coordinating, interpersonal communication, and good in problem solving & decision making, time management, monitoring, supervision documentation & reporting, proficiency in English communication and capable to multi-tasking. S/he should belong non-discriminatory & gender sensitive, open, transparent, accountable and positive attitude.
- Special Skill:
- – Hands-on computer (MS Office, PowerPoint) operating skills.
- – Motorcycle driving with valid driving license.
- – Reporting Skill Both Bangla and English
Barishal (Bakerganj, Muladi)
Tk. 35200 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
- T/A, Tour Allowance & Mobile bill
Expected salary: 35200 per month
Job date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 08:28:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!