এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Psychologist
Job description: Job Context
- As a Psychologist, you will be responsible for providing standard specialized mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) care and non-drug treatments to complicated mental disorder to GBV survivors. Ensure MHPSS is mainstreaming to RI protection program and other sector according to IASC and another inter-agency standard.
- Duty Station: Cox`s Bazar base on designation from direct supervisor
- Report to: Technical reporting to CP Coordinator
- Reporting to GBV Coordinator for daily activities.
- Department: Protection
- Expected Start Date: ASAP
- Contract length: Up to December 31, 2021 (With possibility of Extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)
- Provide specialized standard mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) care and non-drug treatments to critical mental health disorder to GBV survivors.
- Conduct MH assessment of persons with critical mental health challenges.
- Provide specialized mental health care and non-drug treatment to survivors who present complicated mental health and psychological distress required by RI case management staff and RI hostel team.
- Conduct post assessment and evaluation after the MH intervention of the cases. Recommend measures which will ensure the well-being of the survivor.
- Conduct follow up of all MH cases in collaboration case management staff.
- Design and implement psychosocial activities for the children and adult residents of RI hostel.
- Closely collaborate with RI GBV case management supervisors, GBV coordinator, SGBV Manager, CP CM Coordinator, CP Coordinator and Hostel Officer.
- Maintain confidential case filing system:
- Ensure information of all cases is kept with utmost confidentiality
- Ensure case information safety in whenever sharing with authorized third parties.
- Maintain all cases filing in secure system in line with DPISP.
- Conduct MHPSS capacity building for RI protection staffs, partners and community volunteers in MHPSS by;
- Design training materials for all training
- Conduct pre-post assessment
- Conduct mentorship and coaching for all PSS staff and volunteers
- Lead and coordinate all mental health and PSS learning and reflection activities.
- Provide guidelines and any other necessary supports for integration of MHPSS in RI programs.
- Participate in program design to guide and support integration of MHPSS.
- Ensure monthly and other periodic reporting as requirement. Contribute information to GBVSS, MHPSS-WG, 5W, PWG, Donor and other needed under the RI data protection policies and other Information Sharing Protocol agreement.
- Coordinate & represent RI in interagency coordination eg; MHPSS working group and other subgroups.
- Master’s degree in psychology (clinical psychology, counseling psychology
- At least 2 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- 2 years’ experience in mental health and psycho-social programming (in refugee context is preferable)
- At least two years of experience working with I/NGO in Cox’s bazar on mental health programing.
- Experience working in the Humanitarian context and emergencies
- Good knowledge of and experience in using established inter-agency and Donor standards and guidelines in MHPSS.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, prior experience in Rohingya camps is preferable
- Strong background and skills in facilitating trainings, coaching and mentoring others
- Familiarity with CP minimum standard, GBV guiding principle, PSEA, Safeguarding and IASC MHPSS guideline.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively in written and spoken English. Chittagonian speaking capacity will be a strong plus.
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Optimistic and friendly
- Language Skills:
- Excellent communication skill in Bengali and English. Fluency in Rohingya or Chittagonian dialect is an asset.
- As per RI National Pay Scale Policy in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Two festival bonuses in a year equivalent to one Gross salary.
- Severance (8.33% of the monthly Gross salary) goes with the monthly release of the salary.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 06:59:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!