ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Psychosocial Support (PSS) Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Reportable to : PSS Manager, BDRCS.
- Duration of contract : Upto 30 April, 2021 (with possibility of extension).
- Duty station : Health Department, BDRCS, Dhaka .
- Age limit : 40 years (may be relaxed for outstanding candidates).
- Job Summary:The Psychosocial Support (PSS) officer supports the PSS manager in overall planning and implementation of the day to day activities at the NHQ and Unit level. She/ he also supports the coaching, mentoring, training and supervision of staff and volunteers involved in various MHPSS activities.
- Support and assist the PSS manager in overall planning and implementation of MHPSS activities at NHQ and Unit level.
- Supports caring for staff and volunteer activities at HQ and Unit level.
- Assist in development and implementation on relevant MHPSS trainings and meetings at NHQ and Unit level.
- Support the development of the counseling system at NHQ level.
- Assist in preparing and submitting regular activity reports to BDRCS and DRC based on the reporting schedule.
- Develop and roll out of a system on briefing and debriefing of staff and volunteers.
- Assist in development, contextualization and adaptation of MHPSS IEC materials and tools.
- Collect, summarize and manage data on all MHPSS activities based on the agreed reporting schedule.
- Facilitate relevant MHPSS trainings and sessions at HQ and Unit level.
- Minimum bachelor degree in psychology.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 2 years’ experience in counseling.
- Excellent communication skill in oral and written ( both English and Bangla).
- Team player, flexible and innovative.
- Experience of working with any humanitarian/ development organization will be added extra value.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Upto BDT. 50,000/-.
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Job date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 07:54:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!