রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Regional Supervisor/ TB & Leprosy Control Officer (TLCO)
Job description: Job Context
- Damien Foundation (DF), a Belgian International NGO, involved in the control of Tuberculosis and Leprosy in close collaboration with the Government of Bangladesh in 13 districts (Netrakona, Mymensingh, Kishoreganj, Tangail, Jamalpur, Rajshahi, Naogaon, Chapai Nawabganj, Faridpur, Gopalganj, Madaripur, Rajbari and Shariatpur) of Bangladesh is currently looking to fill up the following position:
- Regional Supervisor/TB & Leprosy Control Officer (TLCO): 2 position for Rajshahi
- Posting place: District and upazila level DF supervision cluster.
Strengthen government health systems for integrated TB control and prevention services through promoting government ownership, coordinating transition towards government stewardship, monitoring and supervising the implementation of TB programme with periodic programme review/data analysis, supervise and provide support for administrative and financial management of the programme and engage in any other job (detailed in the job description) as required by the project.
- Master degree (social science preferrable) from any recognized university with minimum three years’ experience in health programme management / relevant field. Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Monthly gross salary around 21,000/= (Twenty-One thousand) Taka including all applicable benefits according to DF R&R
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 03:50:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!