চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Research administrator and Logistics Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Toxicology Society of Bangladesh (TSB) is the pre-eminent national professional organization dealing with poisoning and envenoming in Bangladesh. It was formally established in 2008 by a group of medical toxicologists with an aim to assemble interested people and actively involved in research on poisoning and envenoming over the preceding decades. Members are all clinician and focused on toxicology.
- Reporting to Sr Trial Manager (UoE)/ TSB Co-Investigators
- Key Performance Indicators
- Deviation of the planned budget
- Deviation of the planned time schedule for project/program
- % of milestones missed
- % of overdue project tasks
- Deviation of good documentation practice
- High level of work compliance
- Adequate site supplies throughout the study
- Key Relationships
- Direct reports to this position
- Site Coordinators, Provincial Secretaries
- Customers of this position:
- Principal Investigators
- Sr Trial Manager (U0E)
- Research Associates
- Postgraduate Students
- Local Collaborators
- Position Summary
- To be responsible for the overall administration support, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the projects needs by ensuring consistency with organization strategy, commitments and goals.
- Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall administration support, planning, facilitating the definition of scope, goals and deliverables of the projects within the scheduled timeline.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear manner.
- Responsible to develop and manage budgets, timelines, and quality guidelines for project as thereby ensuring that expectations are met with the corporation of Trial administrator & Sr Trial manager.
- Responsible to submit of the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually finance reports to the delegated officials and Principal Investigators (PI) with the corporation of trial administrator & Sr Trial manager
- Ensure the routine reporting of project progress to Sr Trial manager
- Ensure site supplies are adequate to run the study without hindrance & co-ordinate with site research staff for any administration, logistics support
- Assist the delegated officials to track the project milestones, deliverables and handle the project regulatory process and reporting.
- Assist project resource allocation, Quality assurance, project evaluations and assessment of results
- Arrange the progress review meetings and other meetings with the relevant officials accordingly.
- Document & file all invoices, vendors details for business purpose
- Maintain vendor database & contact vendor as when required
- Logistics supports for travel of staffs as when required
- Basic degree in Life Sciences/ Pharmacy/ Project Management/ Business Management/ Business Administration/ Public administration with minimum 02 years working experience in the Project management /MBA would be an added advantage
- At least 2 year(s)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, planning and organizing, decision-making, communication skills, influencing and leading, delegation, teamwork, negotiation, conflict management, adaptability and stress tolerance
- Skill & knowledge of MS project management software
- Basic degree in Life Sciences/ Pharmacy/ Project Management/Business Management/Business Administration/Public administration with minimum 02 years working experience in the Project management /MBA would be an added advantage
- Proficient in project management software (Fluency in MS office packages + Ms Project.)
- Good knowledge about Research project, Clinical Trial supply
- Fluency in English (Verbal & written)
- Be a Good Team player
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Capable of managing Multiple projects simultaneously
- Acquiring good understanding of clinical research management and community base studies
Job date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 06:07:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!