ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Research Associate, Climate Finance Governance (CFG)
Job description: Job Context
Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB) is inviting applications from Bangladeshi nationals for the position of Research Associate (CFG), to be recruited for its new project titled, Participatory Action against Corruption: Towards Transparency and Accountability (PACTA) for a five year period starting from January 2022, subject to due completion of necessary approval process. Upon joining, the incumbent will be regarded as a member of the team for TIB`s core project and will remain reportable to the Research Fellow (CFG).
- Conduct/assist research as a member of a team responsible for specific research project/assignments;
- Contribute to developing research concepts, methodologies, tools, techniques and processes of data collection;
- Collect primary and secondary data as and when required
- Supervise and monitor field level data collection , ensure authenticity and objectivity of data, undertake analysis of data, and participate in data collection, both primary and secondary, as and when appropriate;
- Develop analysis plan and analyse collected data;
- Provide training to field enumerators/short term staff appointed from time to time for data collection;
- Write reports and/or contribute to report writing in Bangla and English, prepare and make presentations of research findings;
- Contribute to policy advocacy undertaken based on research findings s/he was involved – draft policy briefs/position papers and assist in preparing advocacy plans
- Assist in developing and updating creative, innovative and effective designs of policy research;
- The position is Dhaka-based. However, the Research Associate (Quantitative) must have no hesitation to undertake frequent research-related field visits as needed;
- Perform any other relevant task assigned by the organization.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Masters with Honours at Bachelor’s level, preferably in a subject from Social Science discipline (in subjects like Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, International Relations, Development Studies etc.), Geography and Environment, Statistics, etc., with at least 6 (six) years of experience in empirical research, particularly with experience in quantitative analysis of survey data in a reputed organization;
- Candidates with a 3rd Division or a CGPA of less than 2.5 on a scale of 4 or 3 on a scale of 5 at any stage of their education need not apply;
- At least 6 year(s)
- Experience of research in governance and anti-corruption issues, more specifically on institutions of democracy, diagnostic studies, household surveys, and social accountability etc., will be given preference.
- Working experience in organisation/s with a governance and anti-corruption focus will be an added advantage.
- Good command on data management and data analysis by using computer software, especially Access, SPSS/STATA etc., are essential;
- Experience in large-scale survey based data collection, use of open source application like KoBo toolbox and Google format etc., will be preferred;
- Experience and skill in statistical packages and programming language Geospatial data analysis by ArcGIS., Atlas.ti, Nvivo, R, etc., and data visualization software like Tableau etc., will be an added advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, both in Bangla and English are necessary;
- Sound computer skills, for quantitative data processing and analysis as well as good word processing skills in both Bangla and English, good command on the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, etc. are essential.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
- Gross Salary 86,810.00
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 07:28:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!