চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Safety Technician
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Monitor fire and safety system including protection and detection system of the organization.
- Visit factories for remediation & verification and advise factory concern regarding remediation, system maintenance and sustainability.
- Ensure the system modification (existing), new installation, maintenance, and operation of fire protection, suppression and fire detection systems.
- Capable to understanding, designing & ensure implementing fire separation, fire detection & fire protection system according to the rules of BNBC and NFPA standard.
- Make sure the different components & equipment of various types of firefighting & fire prevention system in the factory premises.
- Develop training materials time to time observe fire safety demonstration.
- Maintain and monitor the maintenance of all firefighting equipment within the establishment including equipment replacement.
- Monitor / supervise the electrical/ power cables / loose wires properly placed and to take remedial measures immediately.
- Attend regular fire drill. And emergency evacuation drill
- Knowledge about Fire detection and alarm system, check equipment.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry and developments to improve service to factory building.
- Any other assignment related to health & safety as delegated by management.
- Diploma in Electrical / Power / Electronics
- Experience on Fire Safety will be preferable.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Should have good knowledge in Computer.
- Willing to work under pressure.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company rules
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.