এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager – Safety and Security (Re-advertisement )
Job description: Job Context
- The Senior Manager – Safety and Security will support the Response Director in ensuring effective Safety and Security measures for the Response Operation are appropriately planned for, and addressed within the national context. Lead in the optimization of organizational Safety and Security and safety towards prevention and mitigation of operational risks for ministry effectiveness by establishing Safety and Security mechanisms for institutionalizing the culture and practice of safety and Safety and Security within the response operation.
- The incumbent is someone highly knowledgeable in humanitarian safety and Safety and Security risk management in a complex emergency setting, with the ability to rapidly develop the Safety and Security structure, provide leadership and implement and sustain the Safety and Security strategy for the Response Operation in a limited timeframe.
- Conduct strategic planning with key stakeholders (programme, operations, P&C and Finance & admin)
- Implement and maintain the Core Safety and Safety and Security Requirements as provided by the Office of Corporate Safety and Security.
- Monitor the local Safety and Security situation and determine the local risk rating through risk assessments for the Field Office, respective Camps and upazilla
- Contribute to develop appropriate policies, plans, protocols and guidelines for the Safety and Security management of WVB.
- Maintain close contact and liaise with national law enforcement agency and other NGO’s Safety and Security department.
- Functionally lead and manage the Safety and Security appointed focal point at the field level
- Liaise with other INGOs located in the response country in order to maintain situational awareness of Safety and Security landscape in country.
- Ensure appropriate Safety and Security training to field staff and provide Safety and Security briefings when necessary.
- Manage Safety and Security incidents and implement measures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Manage the Safety and Security service provider, ensure that a high standard of service is provided and maintained at all facilities.
- Continuous Security reports to Operations Directors and other sector lead National_Office as required.
- Implement appropriate policies, plans, protocols and guidelines for Response Office, these includes:
- a. Security phone tree and contact system
- b. Staff Tracking System
- c. Security and safety aspects of vehicle and motorbike policy
- d. Vehicle movement control procedures (travel management)
- e. Medical evacuation procedures
- f. Firefighting training and preventative measures at all levels
- g. Implement emergency evacuation plans for the Field Office, team house and camp level
- h. Ensure VIP visit security protocols are in place.
- i. Deal with the Civil-Military, conduct security assessment and establish coordination system etc.
- j. Field visit and working-in-the camp security protocol
- Bachelor degree in any discipline. Essential
- Police/Law Enforcement or military training. Preferred
- Recognized international humanitarian safety and security or corporate security risk management certifications. Preferred
- At least 5 year(s)
- Understand security issues and trained on security management
- Security situation monitoring skills
- Training and Facilitation skills
- Proven leadership ability
- Good time management and organizing skills
- Proven experience as a team player
- Demonstrated collaboration skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Internet Browsing Skill
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in a similar position
- 60% Work travel is expected to visit Camps and Project locations
- The position requires the holder to be able to undertake taskings at short notice with due regard to the security environment
- The position requires the holder to be able to work effectively and efficiently unsupervised and plan and manage time effectively.
- The holder must exercise a strong work ethic and take responsibility for his/her own actions.
- World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. Essential
- World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation. Essential
Dhaka, Cox’s Bazar (Cox’s Bazar Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
Location: Dhaka – Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 07:58:27 GMT