এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Project Officer
Job description: Job Context
Social Assistance and Rehabilitation for the Physically Vulnerable (SARPV) is a non-government, non-political, Bangladeshi organization under it`s Health & Nutrition program providing lifesaving health & nutrition support to the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and the host community people of Cox`s Bazar. As part of its Health & Nutrition interventions in support with Concern Worldwide, SARPV will implement multi-sectoral PRM project titled “Delivering Health, Nutrition and Livelihood, and Protection services for Rohingya Refugees and vulnerable host communities in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh” from November 2020.
- 1. Programme Design and Support
- Conduct field visits to monitor, review and understand the programmes, identify strengths and weakness and make recommendations for further development.
- Work with the Meal officer, MIS Officer and finance officer to draft expressions of interests, concept notes, proposals and reports.
- Support Programme Project manager in maintaining a donor database and a database.
- Support programme teams in organizing and implementing activities when required, or covering gaps if necessary.
- Support HR and Programmes with recruitment processes.
- Help coordinate visits from HQ staff or consultants and accompany English-speaking visitors and advisors to the field.
- Collate management responses to reports, evaluations, advisor trip reports etc. and support the programme managers to ensure the plans are implemented.
- Provide support to the Programmes Director and Organization Management for the filing of documentation, both electronic and hard copy documentation.
- 2. Monitoring and Evaluation
- In collaboration with Project manager and Deputy Project manager, ensure that M&E plans, database and tools are in place for both development and emergency programmes and follow up to ensure that teams are clear on what information needs to be gathered for monitoring purposes.
- Act as the main point of contact between project team and field M&E teams, ensuring tools are in place, translated and updated for programme monitoring and evaluation.
- Support the tracking of project progress against targets ensuring field teams submit information on time and as per plan
- Support in data analysis and review all survey, evaluation and assessment reports and case studies commissioned, supporting to finalise the documents.
- Support the Project Manager to organise programme review workshops.
- Work with Project Manager and other relevant personnel to further the roll-out of Digital Data Gathering (DDG) across programmes. Support the training of programme teams in M&E processes and DDG more specifically.
- 3. Coordination and Public Relations
- Support the Programmes Director in executing co-lead responsibilities for the CAR Cash Working Group.
- Represent SARPV at various fora including the weekly Humanitarian Forum and national Clusters
- Assist the Senior Management Team to develop specific papers and reports for profile building and advocacy.
- Network with partners, donor and organizational Management.
- 4. Knowledge and Information Management
- Assist in key documentation in English as required.
- Improve the storage and dissemination of information within the programme.
- Ensure documents and filing of final HQ, donor, and M&E reports and proposals.
- Fill-in cluster matrices and information materials with the support of programme teams.
- Record and produce the minutes of management and programme meetings or other relevant meetings. Ensure timely circulation.
- Support any research initiatives planned and liaise with the Knowledge Management and PMs for recording knowledge on programme implementation. Support the PMs in gathering and documenting learning.
- Produce and improve existing programme maps and visualisations for the better comprehension of our intervention zones.
- 5. Communication
- Support the PM and DPM in updating and creating communication materials (the SARPV brochure, quarterly update, roll-ups for public events) for local and international communication.
- Produce short documents with informative materials for the better understanding of key SARPV policies and documents.
- Produce case studies, take pictures and write blogs for the organization’s website.
- Assist project staffs to produce good quality communication materials.
- Organize SARPV participation in national NGO events (e.g. World Humanitarian Day, Int’l Women’s Day, World NGO day).
- 6. Key competencies:
- Pro- active with an ability to think analytically
- Results oriented team player with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems with good decision making skills
- Acts to inspire others by clearly articulating and demonstrating good values
- Nurtures a productive, motivating and responsive environment to develop a team
- Ability to work in challenging environments.
- Bachelor & Master’s degree in Nutrition/Food Science & Livelihood related fields.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Nutrition or Food Security and livelihood
- Experience in managing project budget is required
- Good computer and report writing skills are required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is required
- Experience with the Care Group approach would be an advantage
- Experience working with older people over 60 years and children would be an advantage
- Good knowledge on Rohingya refugee context is desirable
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 80000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Compensation & Other Benefits:
- 2 days weekly holiday
- 2 Festival bonus
- Gratuaty-1 month on gross salary yearly
- 5% PF contribution from organization
- Boishakhi allowance 5% on gross salary
- Local transport, mobile call charge and others allowance will be applicable as per organization’s policy.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 03:31:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!