ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Officer – Accounts & Finance, Cardiff International School Dhaka
Job description: Job Context
- Cardiff International School Dhaka (CISD) is well established and renowned English Medium School in Dhaka City. The School is operating with talented & qualified Teachers from Playgroup to A Level. The school is affiliated with the Cambridge Assessment International Examination (CAIE) and Pearson Edexcel. The mission of the school is to create intellectual and talented nation to lead the country in future.
- CISD is a sister concern of a large business conglomerate JMI Group. To know more about the school, please visit: www.cisdbd.net.
- We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated individual for immediate appointment who will be able to assist Group Accounts & Finance and solely look after Accounts & Finance Department of Cardiff International School Dhaka.
- Ensure Daily collection, accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Prepare & monitor books of accounts
- Prepare voucher & maintain/update ledger properly in database
- Responsible for petty cash voucher or any other payment voucher.
- Responsible for billing process, Prepare supplier bill reconciliation statement, cheque withdraw, issue and party payment.
- Responsible for the monthly close as well as maintenance of voucher including monthly accounts related documents & journal entries.
- Ensure accounting source documents are accurately preserved and all financial activities are kept properly.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly & Annual Financial Statement as per IFRS
- Any other comparable job assigned by the management
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounts, Finance, Master of Commerce (M.Com) in Accounts, Finance from any reputed institution
- Preferred Professional Certification: CA CC, Knowledge level Completion
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL, Finance/ Accounts * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, School
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Pro-active, smart, enthusiastic and career-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills both in written and speaking in English
- Familiar in MS-Office & E-Mail Management
- Disciplined, Energetic, Good Negotiator, Honest, Team Player, etc.
- Must be interested in training for continuous professional development.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy.
- Weekly 2 holidays.
- Yearly 2 Festival Bonus.
- Cardiff International School Dhaka offers excellent work environment.
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 05:54:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!