সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sub. Assistant Engineer- Paint
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a Chemical engineer who will be involved in the design and development of the paint section. Your work will focus on the research, development, and implementation of chemical processes required to produce good paint substances which will be best for our machinery as well as be eco-friendly.
- Ensure the quality of the entire paint section.
- Look after the overall Product Order in the pant Section.
- Productively develop and implement processes to identify, track and quantify all planning & develop related activities.
- Manage the forecasting presses; analyze data to identify trends and opportunities to improve operational performance.
- To prepare and follow up all documentation issues of finished product according to ISO rules.
- To keep maintain the related books & register as required. Also, assistance in the production activities when needed.
- Monitor recording instruments, flow meter, panel light lights, or other indicators and listen for warning signals, to verify the conformity of process conditions.
- Record operating data, such as process conditions, test results, or instrument readings.
- Drew samples of the product and conduct quality control test monitor processing and to ensure that standards are met.
- Regulate or shut down equipment during an emergency, as directed by supervisory personnel.
- Patrol work areas to ensure that solutions in tanks or troughs are not in danger of overflowing.
- Turn valves to regulate the flow of products or byproducts through agitator tanks, storage drums, or neutralizer tanks.
- Supervise the cleaning of towers, strains, or spray tips.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Skills Required: Chemical Engineering, Paint Coating Chemical or Ink Industry.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Chemical Paint, colour coating, paint industries, QC * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good command in Computer operating, especially MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, office outlook & Internet.
- Ability to work under pressure and should be smart and energetic to manage any situation.
- Should be self-motivated and possess qualities to motivate subordinates.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Able to travel frequently all over Country
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- T/A, Mobile bill, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Other facilities as per company standard.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:39:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!