এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) started its journey in 1988 with a noble vision to stand in solidarity with the poor and marginalized. Being a peoples` centered organization, ESDO envisioned for a society which will be free from inequality and injustice, a society where no child will cry from hunger and no life will be ruined by poverty. Near about three decades of relentless efforts to make this happen, ESDO has embraced new grounds and opened up new horizons to help the disadvantaged and vulnerable people to bring meaningful and lasting changes in their lives. During this long span, ESDO has adapted with the changing situation and provided the most time-bound services especially for the poor and disadvantaged. A community focused and people centered approach has been adapted by ESDO while consideration was given to the national policy and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as its guiding principle. ESDO is one of the most dynamic organizations expanding its development interventions across 273 upazilas under 49 districts of Bangladesh covering over 8.46 million poor and vulnerable people.
- ESDO in partnership with EDUCO is going to implement the ”Advancement of the Indigenous Community through A&Y Development (Indigenous A&Y Development)”program at Thakurgaon District. ESDO is inviting applications from interested qualified candidates for the above mentioned position.The Program duration 01st January 2021 to 31st December 2021 & probably to extend.
- This will be a vital position of field implementation and will be responsible for the field activities. This position will also be responsible to supervise the engagement of local entrepreneurs in implementation of project activities in the community. Technical Officer will assist for ensuring training, orientation, educational activities, monitoring, and advocacy activities for the community.
- S/he will assist the Teacher in planning and to achieve monthly and quarterly targeted beneficiaries/participant as per project target.
- S/he will ensure different logistic support to the front line staff and provide supportive supervision for proper and timely implementation of the activities of the project.
- S/he will conduct regular field level monitoring of project activities and report accordingly.
- Planning and implementation
- Assist Teachers to prepare planning for the respective communities of the assigned area and ensure monitoring of the planned activities in the community to achieve the goal and objectives of the project.
- Assist the project team in planning of teaching activities, training and monitoring of field activities.
- Ensure and monitor the daily work schedule of Teachers.
- S/he will guide the Teacher to organize meetings, workshops, trainings, day observations at different level events.
- Ensure and achieve monthly and quarterly target of beneficiaries under his/her jurisdiction.
- Communicate with LG’s authority to ensure relevant assistance for implementation of planned activities.
- In this regard s/he had to develop and maintain a good collaboration and coordination with LG’s different GO-NGOs, private sector and other stakeholders.
- Identifying the Local entrepreneurs required for the project.
- Supervise daily field activities and guide the Head Teachers and Teachers.
- Ensure counting of beneficiaries/participant without any duplication and maintain respective registers.
- Monitor so that the Teachers understand the target of beneficiaries.
- Assist Head Teachers and Assistant Teachers regarding learning center establishment.
- Ensure timely reporting preparation and submission.
- Coordinate with project team for ensuring necessary support to implementation of planned activities.
- Directly supervise front line staffs to implement different activities effectively in the field.
- Ensure necessary reports and documents to Project Coordinator.
- Ensure coordination and communication with Community Leaders and LG’s Authority.
- Regular monitor the project activities.
- Coordinate with Project Coordinator for ensuring quality monitoring to the child labour.
- Other activity assign by supervisors and organization.
- Work at office
- Masters in Social Science or equivalent degrees.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 3 years of relevant working experiences in NGO/INGOs in development projects.
- Experience of community mobilization, community situation analysis on Child/Indigenous Issue.;
- Capacity building of stakeholders including project staffs and community;
- Maintain liaison with relevant stakeholders including LG’s and other stakeholders to maximize the resources;
- Reporting and documentation of the respective clusters.
- Good at computer applications of MS Office.
- Proven driving competency on Motorcycle and should have valid driving license.
- Should have knowledge applying PLA/PRA tools in planning, monitoring activities at community level.
- Monthly Gross BDT: 30,000/-
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per project design
Location: Thakurgaon, Rangpur
Job date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 06:39:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!