এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Officer, LC (ERC)
Job description: Job Context
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is implementing Providing Access to Education for Rohingya Refugee Children and Adolescents, Host Community out Of School Children and Adolescents of Cox`s Bazar District in Bangladesh (ERC) project supported by UNICEF. To ensure the quality implementation of the project, JCF intends to recruit project staff from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi nationals.
- Participate in designing and implementation of education assessments (i.e. teacher’s training needs, learners’ participation, LC management, parent/community involvement in education, etc.).
- Participate in designing training programs based on needs assessments.
- Participate in the development of the training module.
- Conduct teachers’ training in collaboration with Senior Training Specialist, Training Specialist, and provide technical capacity building of Teachers and Program Organizers.
- Conduct an ASER Plus assessment.
- Regular communication with CiC, SMS team, LCMC, and other actors for the successful operation of project activities.
- Assist the Senior Training Specialist/Training Specialist in organizing and delivering training and workshops.
- Assess teachers’ performance through observation, class visits, spot checks, and review of the lesson plan.
- Support and participate in the interview process for new teachers.
- Review of curriculum, objectives, scope, and sequence.
- Attend all workshops and training organized for teachers and staff.
- Coordinate and follow up on teaching materials.
- Ensure integration of program approach with other sectors.
- Support the development of M&E tools and systems to measure and analyze learning outcomes.
- Support in creating and reviewing tests and assessment tools.
- Report on activities and results in POs and relevant staff when required.
- Perform any other duties/responsibilities assigned by the concerned authority.
- Providing daily statistical reports through the KOBO toolbox.
- Prepare various reports as per requirements.
- Follow the organization’s Child Protection & PSEA Policy.
- Work at office
- Masters in any discipline
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant working experience on education project implementation in any reputed NGO.
- Candidate having B.Ed/M. Ed will be given priority.
- Having a valid motorcycle driving license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Basic computer skills in MS-Office.
- Knowledge of the local language will be an asset.
- Consolidated Tk. 61,600 per month and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 61600 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 06:54:46 GMT