এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Union Nutrition Supervisor
Job description: Job Context
- Project briefing: Improving Maternal and Child Nutrition (IMCN) and Community based Management of Acute Severe Malnutrition at Host Community-Cox`s Bazar-ACF and WFP funded.
- Managerial Supervisor: Program Coordinator
- Technical Supervisor: Technical Coordinator (TCN)
- Supervisee: Community Nutrition Worker (CNW) / Community Nutrition Volunteer (CNV)
- Ensure CMAM and the medical protocols are implemented in line with the national guideline of NNS
- Support CNW undertake clinical and physical examination of all children referred to the CMAM program correctly.
- Ensure that all the phases- admission and discharge criteria are followed and program staff understand and implement the protocol.
- In collaboration with facility staff ensures all necessary supplies (food and non-food) are requested on time.
- Ensure the monitor follow up absentee, defaulter by CNV through routine outreach activities is effectively maintain.
- Support MoFWH staff to ensure that there is high standard of hygiene sanitation in the OTP/TSFP.
- Routine OJT to CNW based on the national protocol considering all the criteria of referral mechanism.
- Monitor and follow up regular health and nutrition education sessions in collaboration with MoFWH staff in OTP/TSFP.
- Assist in the setting up and smooth operation outpatient therapeutic program and supplementary feeding program in the CC and UH&FWC
- Sensitization and facilitate the MoHFW staffs and community stakeholders to understand the importance of program and to improve their ability to recognize cause and signs of malnutrition, provide appropriate education to target group and community to help mitigate MN and refer individuals as appropriate.
- Facilitate the school Health and Nutrition education session to assign school to improve the food habit and awareness on malnutrition.
- Ensure GMP for 0-59 Months children through CNW by regular monitoring, supervision and technical support.
- Submit a monthly and weekly statistical report for OTP-TSFP, GMP and School activity to the Program Coordinator on time
- Capacity building
- Supervise CNWs s working in the OTP/TSFP at facility level
- Facilitate sharing of lessons learned to other partners/stakeholders.
- Provide effective coaching and mentoring guidance to the community workers and volunteers so that they can run OTP/TSFP and referral to SC smoothly.
- Other Responsibilities
- Investigate the causes of non-responding and refer children to Stabilization Centre (SC) or in collaboration with SC staff.
- Supervise and monitor CNW for their requisition and distribution.
- Facilitate information and lessons sharing with other partners and agencies at union level.
- Ensure proper utilization of resources and accountability to the programme.
- Coordinate with TCN to ensure comprehensive community outreach and mobilization, health education and treatment are undertaken per the guidelines.
- Document and file all relevant information of the targeted group according to Donors requirement.
- Respect the dignity of the target group, cares and members of the community
- Check that all messages to careers, community groups, leaders and authorities are consistent and fully understood.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nutrition
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Previous working experience in CMAM and field level NGO experience is preferable
- Ability to communicate very well in English both verbally and writing
- Ability to work flexibly including weekends and willingness to travel and work in rural locations and live in basic conditions.
- Competency in Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint and basic communication apps like WhatsApp or Messenger.
Tk. 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- As per Organization/project provision
Expected salary: 45000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 05:27:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!