চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Welfare Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Monitoring, Develop & Follow-up Health & Safety Issues in the factory premises, Workers welfare, Maternity & all others leave benefits to the employees.
- Provide counseling to the workers against need. Identify & Resolve grievances / problems of workers with coordination of all concerned department.
- Act as a bridge between the management and the workers.
- Aware the workers of their legal rights and others privileges.
- To conduct induction/orientation program for new workers as per schedule.
- Arrange various types of training program (Like…PPE, PACE etc.) and maintain the documents accordingly.
- Attend and take necessary measures on the outcomes of various committee meetings (like-WRWC, Safety Committee, Grievance Handling, Workers Wellbeing & Workplace Committee). Required meeting documents needs to maintain accordingly.
- Run the function of grievance management and counseling the workers on various grievance channel & maintain the documents accordingly.
- Aware & Follow up Maternity Leave & benefit payout as per policy of the company.
- To Monitor Child Care of the factory.
- To take workers feedback & conduct workers survey on various topics set by the Management.
- Communicate with the management team to make them updated regarding employee welfare issues when necessary.
- Provide necessary assistance to the Compliance department as and when required.
- Any other job assigned by higher authority on time to time.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- PGDHRM Will be given preference.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Training & Development * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent leadership quality
- Adaptable, pro-active, innovative and must be able to work under pressure independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have excellent people management skills
- Computer literate (MS office)
- Sound knowledge in Bangladesh EPZ Labor Law 2019, BLA 2006 & BLR 2015 .
Job date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 08:48:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!