এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accounts and Admin Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- The incumbent should manage the financial management and administrative issues and concern of the project.
- • Maintain day to day cash & bank transaction with due approval of the higher authority including drawing and disbursement of staffs salary and wages and other expenses for Project;
- • Handle receipt and payments bills/vouchers properly and ensure that final payments are made only with due approval;
- • Maintain item-wise of component wise expenditure in line with the project-wise approval budgetary heads;
- • Ensure all accounts, cash book, ledgers, all kinds of register (like: attendance, movement, assets, leave, cheque, log book, etc.) and reporting systems;
- • Coordinate to preparation and dissemination of monthly financial reports, monthly receipt and payments reports and develop and prepare other reports as requested by the donor and other related desk;
- • Make constant and regular follow-up on the timely deposit of collected funds of project/ program to the respective Bank accounts;
- • Ensure that effective financial systems, processes and monitoring arrangements are in place, both on a general financial level and on specific ones required to monitor individual branch;
- • Prepare monthly/annual budgeting and cash flow for the project / program;
- • Ensure strictly follow up of approval project / program budget and cash flow by the project accounts and make remedial measure for any mistake they make;
- • Prepare and ensure the submission of monthly accounts statement for all individual projects and program;
- • Supervise all financial transactions and reports, ensuring financial procedures are followed and that all financial administration has the correct approvals;
- • Ensure preparing and submission of particular financial/accounts reports to the donor agency in time;
- • Prepare and submission of periodical reporting along with annual audit of the project;
- • Maintains all office files and record and keeps update for Project office;
- • Update inventory of fixed assets with changes or additions; put/tag number to the new asset items;
- • Conduct annual physical verification of fixed asset/equipment, supplies and materials;
- • Ensure VAT & Taxation as per Government Rules and deposit properly.
- • Willing to work in any natural disaster or emergency situation and perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Minimum Bachelor in commerce in Accounting/Finance/Management background from any recognized university. Candidate having B. Com in Accounting/Finance/Management post graduate degree will be highly appreciated.
- Skills Required: Admin
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have minimum 03 years practical experience on relevant field and computer knowledge & skill is essential.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by management.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
- Tk. 31000 (Monthly)
- Monthly Consolidated salary Tk. 31,000/= with yearly bonus and increment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 31000 per month
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 14 May 2021 02:30:51 GMT