ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: CEO office coordinator
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a responsible ‘CEO Office Coordinator’ to provide personalized secretarial support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to CEO’s working life and communication.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointment, composing & preparing correspondence (e.g. Email draft, prepare presentations, speech, memo, seasonal greetings) that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex & detailed travel plans, itineraries & agendas & compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates & ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed & respected
- Research, prioritizes & follows up on incoming issues & concerns address to the CEO
- Track daily expenses of CEO & prepare weekly, monthly & quarterly reports.
- Organize & maintain the office filing system of CEO office.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO office & internal departments
- Works closely & effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed for upcoming commitments & responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Manage a variety of special projects on behalf of the CEO
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hand on approach, including drafting Email, preparing presentation, speech, memo, seasonal greetings & other tasks that facilitated the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively & follows through on projects to successful completion with deadline pressures.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English, A Level, O Level
- IELTS score 7 or above will get preference.
- University of Dhaka,North South University,Independent University, Bangladesh,BRAC University,Asian University for Women students will get preference
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Ability to Communacate Effectively, Coordination, Email Communications, MICROSOFT OFFICE, Proficient in English * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Airline, Garments, Immigration & Education Consultancy Service, Telecommunication, Textile * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 25 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Advanced skill in Microsoft office, Multi Task, Strong Command over English, Strong communication skills, Tour Management, event management.
- • Excellent salary & compensation package will be provided to the competent candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Transport facilities (Pick & drop)
Job date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 07:52:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!