ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Communications Associate
Job description: Job Context
- Location, Compensation, and Work Environment
- • This is a full-time position, equivalent to 5 days a week, for a six-month probation and initial commitment of 1 year. This position is open to individuals based in the Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- • We offer a modest salary plus benefits, including health care package, paid vacation and sick leaves, and other similar employment protections.
- • We take pride in our ability to support one another’s work in an atmosphere of mutual trust, transparency, and respect, and look forward to introducing the successful candidate to our welcoming and highly motivated team and members.
- Responsibilities: As the Communications Associate, you will:
- • Co-design and co-implement communications strategies, campaigns, and tools with the ESDO Program Coordinator. This includes producing and distributing online and offline communications materials such as press releases, opinion pieces, articles, letters to the editors, brochures, videos and photo stories, memes, infographics, event report etc., as well as developing audience-specific messaging for ESDO’s campaigns.
- • Provide communications support to members in the Project Team and the GAIA and BFFP Asia Pacific Communications Group ensuring story amplification and engagement in communications activities.
- • Help organize media activities such as press conferences and media fellowships. Manage and update the media database for the country & region and maintain good working relationships with journalists.
- • Contribute to building a strong social media presence via different social media platforms particularly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc. and the all ESDO websites.
- • Collate media coverage, analytics, and metrics information to draft reports, regular updates, and audience-related reports.
- • Study the national and regional media landscape and prepare reports to improve on the effectiveness of the communications strategy.
- • Actively participate in IPEN, World Alliance, BFFP-AP and GAIA Ap & Global Communications, various internal unit meetings, and other partners’ meetings and activities to ensure that National and AP’s activities and messages are aligned, integrated, and amplified across the Network and in strategies of key alliances.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Master of Information & Communication Technology (MICT), Master of Science (MSc), Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A)
- GIS mapping, graphic design, photo and video edition, Social media communication
- Desirable qualifications:
- • Has a strong work ethics, a team player, and is eager to learn.
- • Solutions-oriented and focused.
- • Has a positive attitude, is resilient, and committed to equity and equality, inclusivity and diversity.
- • Flexible with working hours including outside regular work hours calls with the regional and global team.
- • Willing to travel, as required, allowed, and needed for the job. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, work-related travel is limited.
- University of Dhaka,University of Information Technology & Science,Shahjalal University of Science & Technology,Khulna University,Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology students will get preference
- Training/Trade Course: Design,english writing,Photography
- Skills Required: Advanced IT skills
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
2 years experience in relevant area, Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, communication and interpersonal skill. * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 30 years
- • We offer a modest salary plus benefits,
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
- including health care package, paid vacation and sick leaves, and other similar employment protections
Job date: Sun, 09 May 2021 04:55:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!