এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Director
Company: HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation
Job description: Job Description
Helvetas Bangladesh is looking for a qualified and experienced Project Director for an anticipated USAID activity. This is a key position that will manage the overall project management, including administrative and financial supervision in collaboration with agro-processing companies to ensure project outcomes on skills development, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), and job placement.
- Provide the strategic vision and overall leadership for the successful implementation of the project;
- Provide overall project management and technical operations to ensure that the project tasks are completed, and the objectives of the project are successfully met;
- Serve as the primary point of contact with USAID on day-to-day implementation and management issues and project partners;
- Maintain strong collaboration with the public and private sector in skills development, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), and job placement activity;
- Supervise the work of all personnel assigned to the project; and
- Ensure timely, accurate, and user-friendly reporting on the progress and status of all services provided.
- Master’s in Food Technology or Food Science or related subjects;
- At least 12 years of experience in project management;
- At least 5 years of management experience with international donor-funded projects, preferably with USAID;
- In-depth knowledge and work experience in one or more following areas: agro-food processing and agricultural value chains, market systems, private sector engagement, skills, and related job sectors in Bangladesh;
- Strong analytical, facilitation, and team-building skills;
- Track record in collaboration with leading public and private sector in implementation and decent job placement activity;
- Demonstrated high-level technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills; and
- Fluent in English.
About the Organization
Founded in 1955, HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation (Helvetas) is the largest Swiss international development NGO. With about 300 projects worldwide, Helvetas is present in 30 countries around the world initiating real change in the lives of over 3 million disadvantaged people each year. As a politically and denominationally neutral organization, Helvetas works in developing, emerging, and transitioning countries to improve the livelihoods and living conditions of the poor and disadvantaged people. At the core of our work is the Inclusive Systems Approach, also referred to as Market Systems Development (MSD) approach, which we mainstream in all our global projects.
- Apply now
More Jobs from this Organization
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 22:41:33 GMT