এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Community Development Officer
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a competent candidate to fill the position of Community Development Officer for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Project
- Screening at the community level among beneficiaries to ensure that the WASH component of the project activity is delivered with maximum efficiency and professionalism that would bring a positive change to the lives of the beneficiaries.
- Organize and facilitate training for different beneficiaries in field level of WASH context.
- Assist to develop and implement training program including training schedule and module.
- Produce and maintain records of the beneficiaries as member of the team, work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure community mobilization and referral.
- Sensitizing and mobilizing the community about the project and participate in the project activity.
- Reporting to project manager on on-going intervention as per exact requirement.
- Meet up the requirement of donor and other stakeholder’s visit.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Wash * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Experienced in conducting training, Social mobilization, Training module development, Capacity building
- Experience in WASH and donor funded project
Tk. 25000 – 27000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Expected salary: 25000 – 27000 per month
Location: Barguna, Barisal
Job date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 00:34:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!